Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 1)

Saved to my phone and used semi-frequently

1 Like

The three courses I’ve played in the north metro so far this year have been in surprisingly great condition. Bunker Hills was pristine.

@mfowlds I sent a PM about our matchup, but looks like you’re not in the nest and I’m not sure how the PM system works for non nest members so figured I’d shout you out here too. April looks pretty open for me and I can be pretty flexible on day/time/location.

Playing Edinburgh for the first time today - I’m expecting to be let down due to the hatred for the course on this thread from some. Will report back on conditions

4 Likes

It’s a great course, ignore the haters. You can’t just pound driver though, you need to think your way around. They have some really cool green complexes.

9 Likes

It’s fucking trash, don’t ignore the haters.

11 Likes
  1. dont trust people born in the 90’s (even if you were)
  2. its a great course, and i personally love it.
  3. they hosted lpga events, so yeah, its no dog.
5 Likes

Looking forward to your report.

3 pages single space, please.

5 Likes

People born in the 90’s have the freshest takes. Anyone born prior to 1990 can’t see a bad golf course that hurts the game even when it’s directly in front of them. In this essay I will…

5 Likes

Anyone have a lead / reco on a good couples league in northwest metro / burbs? Preferably younger couples, not seniors.

OK Zoomer

9 Likes

@SauceAdjacent and I will be playing our match on 4/2 out at Pioneer Creek. We have the 3:10 and have left 2 spots open for any other match or groups that may want to join us.

Will this be my first round of the season?: fer shure

Is that a great idea for the match play bracket?:

How am I feeling about it:

38l1il

9 Likes

Just got the email that Stoneridge is opening up 4/5.

Edit: opens up for members and stone card holders 4/2. General public 4/5.

4 Likes

I did the exact same thing. That website calendar is messed up.

WTF, son? I’m waiting for your scratch-adjacent millennial take/essay on a course I rather enjoy…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I have a spot for 1 tomorrow at St. Croix National, 11:20 tee time. $53 includes cart (they don’t let you walk anymore).

@kirkeide1 i will co-author a review with you if you’d like. You know I don’t hate it but don’t love it either haha

2 Likes

Here is my essay y’all.

Why I Hate Edinburgh

Summary

It’s fucking trash

12 Likes

This made me laugh pretty hard tbh

2 Likes

not that anyone was jumping at this opportunity, but the spot has been filled.