Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 1)

You aren’t slacking at all! Hope you got out and hit some balls over the weekend.

Thanks as always for doing the work you do

1 Like

I’m in!

1 Like

Not sure it was mentioned yet already, but Tanners Brook up in Forest Lake was open this past weekend and was in prime shape for this time of year. Love the layout and a helluva lot easier to find your balls when the vegetation hasn’t grown in yet :sweat_smile: Hope to get back out there as soon as this snow melts.

Well…this hasn’t aged well. :clown_face:

5 Likes

Anyone interested in playing Bunker Hills at 1:04 pm on Sunday?

I would be very interested.

I’ll count you in! Still 2 more spots open.

1 Like

20 mph winds and possible rain on Sunday? Hell yes I’m in.

3 Likes

I saw on Twitter the longtime StoneRidge Super is leaving, he was so good, the next Super had big shoes to fill.

2 Likes

Spotted at Highland National this morning: Kegs and cases being delivered to the clubhouse, which was closed all of last season. Also, grounds crew was putting flags in. Opening announcement should be expected any time now.

4 Likes

9 Likes

I just had to cancel a 12:40 at Edinburgh for Sunday if anyone wants it.

Still have one spot at Bunker tomorrow at 1:04 pm if anyone wants to join @redcedar14 , @kirkeide1 and myself.

2 Likes

Got a surprise day off of work tonight. The hunt for a last minute tee time begins.

Still available???

3 Likes

Yes sir. I’ll count you in!

1 Like

Sick!! Hopefully I can recreate my infamous 6 birdie 86 for all of your viewing pleasure. See ya’ll tomorrow

4 Likes

PSA/SOS - someone call JPow and tell him inflation is running rampant. Hiawatha has increased their large bucket price from $7.50 to $12.

While I could stomach the poor conditions at the price point and given it’s the closest range to me but …12 bucks??? Woof

In all seriousness though (putting my frugal self aside), that price increase is a huge deterrent to up and coming golfers trying to either learn the game or get better. Seems like the exact opposite of what a muni should be doing.

10 Likes

That’s ridiculous. Would be one thing if it was new balls or something, but I imagine that’s unlikely.

Dammit I just wanna go play so badly

3 Likes