Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 1)

4 Likes

That’s it. I’m taking you out in the first round.

2 Likes

I welcome all challengers…

I really need to stop talking shit otherwise it might be an embarrassing spring.

3 Likes

I got your back on this until Jan 1st then you can always text me if you need confirmation that your right on this point.

Its not good. People may enjoy it bc of the memories but that doesn’t make it good.

2 Likes

Pretty sure this thread will remain public, at least I hope so because it’s the best one.

3 Likes

I was looking at the details this morning trying to figure that out. @Randy’s post says that the only threads that will remain in front of the paywall are the events thread and the welcome thread so i don’t think this will remain public.

1 Like

THANK YOU. You’re the resident foodie here too, so that means your opinion is actually a fact.

1 Like

If you don’t enjoy warm tater tot hotdish after shoveling the driveway you are not a real Minnesotan. It’s in the bible.

5 Likes

I am a pretty shitty native minnesotan anyways. I enjoy spicy food, i don’t do winter activities, i don’t like hotdish, don’t know how to drive a boat… the list could go on and on

1 Like

I think keeping the roll calls open to the public goes with their mission of creating a community of golfers who want to find other sickos to golf with. I don’t know the specifics of their mission as a company and someone could probably explain it better than I can, but that’s what I gleaned from the pod. Maybe I’m wrong.

I just posted in main thread about moving behind the paywall and tagged a number of them so i will let you know once i get confirmation.

Can’t wait for someone to blast me for not paying attention to something

1 Like

Wait, what? I’m sure you do, it’s incredibly easy.

1 Like

I once (3 years ago) put a jet ski into a pontoon…

9 Likes

Wait what?

Also, I’m guessing these roll call thread will stay in front of the payroll.

I’m also guessing that we havent gotten details provided on some of this because it frankly hasn’t been decided/formalized. I’d keep offering your suggestion on this so they know to consider it.

some small damage that i had to get repaired and no damages, other then my psychy which i still think i have a bit of PTSD from.

I hope you are right but i am doubting it.

^This is a tough look

Did they go into any specifics on what was being said or attributed to them from the Refuge that made them rethink things?

Read and Or Listen PLEASE READ: Important News Concerning the Refuge & Nest

Why? I think they’ve been pretty open that this was a recent decision, and that its also not going into effect for a while to allow them to make some of these decisions. I’d rather they take time to collect input on some of these issues than make one without input.

In an ideal world would all of this have rolled out in a coordinated fashion with every little detail defined, sure, but I don’t think was an option here? This seems like a triage situation where they’re just trying to stabilize the patient, instead of just throwing in the towel. So my expectations are tempered by that fact.

3 Likes

27 holes on November 27th, hard to beat. One last walk for 2020 at Albion Ridges was extraordinary.

6 Likes

Shout out @Mystic and @cmlink47 for chasing down 18 holes at shamrock today. We finished the 18th hole in the moonlight which was sick.

Great time out there guis.

9 Likes