Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 1)

I will go with the Ouzo, have not had that in a long time. Thank you sir!

3 Likes

for me, it’s the Baby Blades. I don’t think I’ll game them exclusively, but they are so good…

Every putter I’ve bought is back in the garage and the Red Stroke Lab Odyssey two ball is my mainstay. Gonna buy a Clic Gear @aspoiledwalk, I just missed out one (or maybe a Walker Trolley) and it’s one of my must haves for next year.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’ve never hit the baby blades, but I’ve stood over them before and they look incredible. I love a squared off toe and Miura hits it out of the park. Almost bought the Ping Blueprints a few years back. They look very similar top down and have that sexy satin chrome finish.

Idk if you’re still taking hand raisers, but I would be open to playing on the 6th.

1 Like

that’s it. The top line is pure sex. I hit a shank once in a while, because of the gnat’s ass sizing, but GOD i love hitting them.

Will add you to the waitlist

1 Like

Vodka would be great! Thank you!

I have 3 spots available for a 2:00 tee time on Friday at Pioneer Creek if anyone would like to join. (It doesn’t look like there will be any lightning to dodge this time around)

1 Like

@Daniel what information do you need in order to make a decision on the draft for the frozen foosball?

(When would you and @TBuhr33 like to have the draft? Tonight? Tomorrow? Friday?)

I’m good any weekday evening but Friday haha

2 Likes

I’m available every night besides Friday.

1 Like

Lets call it Thursday night at 8ish?

2 Likes

Damn, was expecting a lively draft tonight as we say farewell to the GOAT thread.

6 Likes

Me too, bud. What better way to send this thing off?!

3 Likes

I gotta say getting to 10k in a roll call thread is pretty impressive.

5 Likes

@Daniel @TBuhr33

You guys down? We do this live?!

3 Likes

I’ll do whatever the people want.

2 Likes

We’ve got nothing else to do in the winters

3 Likes

16 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Roll Call - MN contingent? (Part 2).