Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

Just thought you should get an update on how things are going at WBYC. The new super is an absolute menace and I’m loving every second of it. You made a very smart choice, it’s going to be crazy firm come August.

15 Likes

That looks incredible this year. Shouts to the super

3 Likes

The Fried Egg series about the Internships at Sand Hills and Ballyneal that had him in it was great.

That seems like a pretty good pedigree to bring to MN!

2 Likes

Y’all may not know this but young @Daniel can move it. Fun times watching him and @OnlyLayingUp duke it out on a picturesque night at Stoneridge.

13 Likes

Removing those shrubs along the road seem like a big win to me as well. Didn’t think that place could get any cooler and I was wrong

Plenty of stuff can continue to happen. 18 will become a decent hole again if they follow through on that

1 Like

Did @Daniel add another notch to his belt? He’s one of the nicest bad guis I’ve ever had the pleasure to lose money to.

3 Likes

Getting rid of the pond will be a huge win. Would love to see that hole either a little shorter so it’s a true driveable 4, or somehow lengthen it so it’s not a 30-70 pitch to go home on.

1 Like

That pond is the worst afterthought of a feature on the entire golf course.

2 Likes

Take it back to old skool. Remove back hedge, remove back hill. Bunkers only. Road is in play.

2 Likes

alternatively, bring the water all the way across (I hate the pond, but all the way is better than existing)

Any water on that hole is completely out of place for the course and needs to be eliminated. Bringing back the large bunker along the left side about 30 yards short, while surrounding the green with pot bunkers is the best approach

3 Likes

It’s one of them anyway. Pond is out of place to be sure, but the original layout is better than your idea. My opinion is fact, naturally.

1 Like

“My idea” is actually the original layout and what they’re intending to bring back, but tell me more.

5 Likes

Personally, I say keep the “Laz memorial reflecting pond”.

5 Likes

I said original. You said your idea was better. I’m right. Fuck you.

You been eating paint chips for lunch?

4 Likes

I was just playing along with the superior opinion game. Sorry if you’re a little too sensitive.

Shoutout @Billy_Baroo rocking crowds in Worthington tonight on the shores of Lake Okabena tonight.

16 Likes

He did take me down. I think he uses his pleasant personality as a form of psychological warfare in his matches.

8 Likes