Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

I think there’s only 1 right answer here…

2 Likes

If anyone local is looking for a fun round Father’s day weekend check it out. If you’re anything like me you can walk across the street after the round and peek into the Shattuck ice rink.

1 Like

I heard there will be great locations for hard cameras throughout the layout.

What are those?

1 Like

Les is a qualifying spot for the State Am? - what a ringing endorsement by the MGA. A proper test

5 Likes

@aspoiledwalk and I are playing our match at Keller this Saturday (5/27) at 6:18am. The other two spots for that tee time are still available if another group is looking to get their match done or if anyone else wants to get in some early morning golf.

2 Likes

Pretty fun to get involved by winning the whole damn thing and blitzing the back 9

Everyone is shooting mid 40’s and @JDanger beats them all by at least 4 strokes

2 Likes

The Green Monster was me that day.

1 Like

Tepetonka out near New London, getting a little Jim Nantz boost as a design consultant or something.

What’s the word on the ground out there? Wasn’t there a zoning or land usage issue still festering?

According to my sources (Father in law who lives in Willmar), the land sale did finally happen.

2 Likes

Hey all, short notice but I decided to take Friday off so why not play some golf.

I have a tee time at Midland if anyone wants to join at 9:20a.

6 Likes

One of these days I’m going to be able to join you… uuuuugggg

4 Likes

I dispatched our gui @Mystic 4&2 this afternoon. Was a truly solid round of golf with @bignanski and @kcurry11 duking it out with us.

26 Likes

@Kenney - any chance you want to play very very early on Saturday for our match if it’s still available?

Permission to use a couple of these photos please?!?!? :grin:

4 Likes

Of course!

3 Likes

Gave you the photo credit :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Landmand is wild, man.

22 Likes

Interested to hear everyone’s favorite holes? 3, 10, and 17 I think are my favorite holes after playing it twice. But I’ve also had same pin locations each time so this is subject to change.

1 Like

I can’t put a finger on it, but something about 15 just got me goin. The optimal line being the sliver of fairway to the left of the bunker? The massive ditch in the middle of the green? Yes.
Also something about a proper redan (14) just gets me hot and heavy, even if the pin wasn’t in the right spot.
3 was my favorite front 9 hole for sure, even if I drove it straight into the barranca and needed 3 shots to get out.

6 Likes