Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

Hey @bignanski, my buddy @Bnankivil finally took the plunge and joined the Nest. Can you get him added to the roost?

3 Likes

Done! @Battisstatus roll out the welcome wagon

5 Likes

@Bnankivil welcome!

So you like cheese curds? Where is the best cheese curd you have ever had?

What’s your favorite MN course?

3 Likes

He’s trying to respond but isn’t being given an option. Anyone know why? Just needs time to be actually given access to post by mods?

It’s possible his user needs to be approved. @McSchvantz help our gui @Bnankivil

3 Likes

Hi @McSchvantz, @Bnankivil still can’t reply to anything. Anything we can do to help out?

3 Likes

Also @bignanski, can you put @Bnankivil on the Landmand waitlist now that he’s finally in the Nest?

2 Likes

The only thing I can think of is that he used a different email to sign up for the Nest than he used to create his account on the Refuge? I will add him to the waitlist.

1 Like

Just asked him and he said it was the same email. Not sure!

Thanks for adding him.

2 Likes

RIP to my meniscus - 27 strong years only to fail me just as golf season was nearing smh.

Catch me at the NSSO like

17 Likes

How did it happen???

1 Like

This genuinely bums me out. You’re a supremely fun dude to play golf with my gui. Very excited for your Tiger-esque return to greatness.

6 Likes

@TBuhr33 we need to know how

4 Likes

Retweet. The Return of TBuhr will be one for the history books :blue_heart:

4 Likes

It wasn’t even cool or anything - just doing body weight squats in my apartment gym - felt a slip and pop. Doctor thinks I may have partially torn it last fall playing volleyball, and now I really sent it.

If you want the full diagnosis google “displaced bucket handle meniscus tear” and that’s where we are at

2 Likes

Excuse me, :heart:

Mr. Status regrets the error

2 Likes

Very big of you to use the red :handshake:

2 Likes

Damn. Sorry to hear. Makes me wonder if I want to get back to the gym or not.

1 Like

My congrats to @LonnieMollo…his non stop advocacy has finally paid off!

16 Likes

Howdy MSP folks,
Flying to FL in March. Haven’t done that in a bit. Monday 20th- Sunday 26th (flight in at 2130 h). Driving up from La Crosse. What’s the best park-n-ride or option for me?

Thanks!