Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

The most Minnesota looking group we could find.

3 Likes

Looking good, boys. Go punch some tickets to KC!

1 Like

Park rapids golf scene? Go

Will be in area playing next wkd

Headwaters, always in pretty good shape, new back patio overlooking course is pretty nice. Really slick greens every time Iā€™ve played it.

Blueberry Pines, well below Headwaters condition wise most years. Kinda hit and miss.

If you donā€™t mind a bit of a drive in any direction, Tianna or Perham Lakeside would be the next closest courses.

1 Like

Thank you very little

1 Like

Sorry? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Itā€™s a bit

4 Likes

I knew

3 Likes

Goes with my profile pic. Really embracing Ty Webb

2 Likes

Hello, Minnesota friends.

Friday, August 19th, I will be at Valley Fair. Saturday, august 20th, I would like to play some golf with, hopefully, a couple of you. I will be staying in Plymouth, but I will have a car and a can do attitude. I am also, potentially open to playing Sunday as well, but Sunday would need to be as early as possible.

Anyone interested?

edit to add

Could maybe even fuck around and make Saturday a 36 hole day. Iā€™m missing my club championship for Valley Fair and may have some extra pull.

4 Likes

Let me check with Mrs.Status but I think this is very much possible!

3 Likes

Who among us hasnā€™t written this exact sentence?

8 Likes

I really stepped in shit with it, too. A month or so ago she said we were going to Valley Fair ā€œthe weekend of the 22ndā€ and I said something, jokingly, about ā€œI hope you guys have fun.ā€ Then they announced the club championship and I doubled down on my ā€œjokeā€ to test the waters.

Because Iā€™m an idiot and canā€™t think of more than a couple things at once, it hadnā€™t dawned on me that we were going on the 19th because it was my fucking kids birthday. I just assumed we were going on the 22nd, like she said, because Iā€™m a self centered shit head.

So that was great. Smart man.

3 Likes

Going to double down on the who hasnā€™t written this sentenceā€¦

12 Likes

Made it home and in one piece from Omaha. Just wanted to drop in and say, despite the results of the Roost Regional, I had a lot of fun, especially playing Indian Creek. The course was a delight to play as they ramp up the conditions for the Korn Ferry finals. Shooting my handicap was the icing on the cake.

5 Likes

My town? I may have to take the kids and surprise the shit out of you.

3 Likes

If you can save me from even a few minutes of general Valley Fair wandering, I would be stoked about that. Hahahaha.

1 Like

where ever this is happening. im in.

4 Likes

The Shamrock/Rush Creek double would give you the full experience

2 Likes

What are the thoughts here on Prestwick? Think I might be playing it next weekend and I didnā€™t even really realize it existed.

1 Like