Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

Yep. Had to play that instead of number 8 and there was another hole closed, too. First time here, so it was a bit of a mindfuck the whole “back.”

1 Like

Very excited.

3 Likes

Does this guy like anything?!?

Good deal on The Wilds you say??

https://www.idealgenie.com/coupons/350

4 Likes

This is correct

When are you going to make the Transfusion Tussle a roost event??

7 Likes

I’ve tried but someone is deep in the wedding attendance portion of life. We’ll get it done soon, it needs to be before the students get their hands back on the course.

4 Likes

The Transfusion Tussle at Les Bolstad presented by the University of Minnesota will take place Sunday, 9/11/22.*

*tentatively

10 Likes

No free shout outs to LIV plz

4 Likes

I am looking for a sponsors exemption to this event. thank for your time and thoughtful consideration.

2 Likes

How have you not qualified on points? Style points more specifically😎

4 Likes

We should have a Monday Q for this, play it at a worse course, like Columbia or something.

3 Likes

Edinburgh :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

2 Likes

@kirkeide1 where you at?!?

(ive never played Bolstad, but you can’t just let an opportunity to pop Edinburgh pass you buy. Especially a beach ball down the middle like that)

3 Likes

I’m glad the movement I started is still alive and well.

Anyone have a good instructor they’d recommend in the Cities? Just moved back to Richfield from NY and don’t think the virtual thing is going to work with my guy out there.

I would recommend Ryan Paulson at Minneapolis Golf Club. Haven’t been to him in a little while since my wife getting pregnant (having now given birth), but would definitely go back to him whenever I can fit it in the schedule again.

1 Like

Went with Crystal Lake on Monday as an homage to my PCC days.

Do I like that my recommended tees (on the scorecard) as a 12 handicap are 5900 yds? You bet your ass I do.

Am I going to post a low number? Not likely.

3 Likes

@NorthStarUnited representing in Omaha! Let’s go!!!

28 Likes

@tj_denawli looks like he’s about to drop some net eagles on some unsuspecting opponents.

8 Likes