Roll Call: Minnesota Part 2 - SIM MEETUP post 9471

For which event?

Barstool Classic or whatever they call it was there last year. Somehow.

1 Like

Ahhhhh. I never heard about that. A shame.

Iā€™m hopeful for a pop up event again this year. I played Golden Valley last August with them for $150. Our member was fantastic and it was a fun afternoon.

With Barstool?

Oh god no. TGJ did a pop up at Golden Valley that I hopped on. There were a couple NLU guis there but Iā€™m horrible with names and donā€™t remember who it was. Apologies if any of them are reading this.

3 Likes

Ahh, haha. I wasnā€™t going to say anything (publicly)

1 Like

Why though? That commute to Stoneridge is going to be brutal. Stepping up to Midland?

8 Likes

Wow.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in!! No lottery needed! I get to be an Elite!

3 Likes

Iā€™m in too. Cost seems high considering Lonnie would probably invite me back if I asked nicely, but the only TGJ event Iā€™m going to be able to attend in the next few years is a very accessible one, and this is that.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a minimum headcover for entry. Need height to land into greens.

1 Like

I apologized in advance! You canā€™t be mad!

I DID remember that you had been to worthington before, and you made me $20. Was a fun two holes we played together!

1 Like

Right now my focus is on winning a Stoneridge fourball title with my gui @charvey. Any updates on my golf membership status will come directly from team freesypop.

9 Likes

@dylanjmcdonald and I will be playing our next round match at Stoneridge on Saturday 8:20 am. Anyone else want to join us for their match or come for a Northstar Shootout preview? Cost to walk will be $70.

4 Likes

Iā€™d love to tag along as a single if no match wants inā€¦

3 Likes

We will count you in. Can always go 5some if needed.

1 Like

Has the @chefcycle v @QGorski battle happened yet?

Unfortunately schedules have not aligned. Weā€™re battling to find a weeknight next week to sneak at least 9 in.

3 Likes

Alternatively, you could have a gentlemenā€™s duel. I load the pistols.

LATEST BRACKET

Siiiickkkkk Sixteen is almost set:
@bobs vs. TBD
@DuckDuckGreyDuckHook vs. @ErockMN
@charvey vs. @dylanjmcdonald
@OnlyLayingUp vs. TBD
@Finnesotan_47 vs. @Mystic
@tj_denawli vs. @JT_Sing

2 Likes