Roll Call: Michigan - support the Green Fairway Fellowship!

The South got something to say. That’s all I’m gonna say about that.

1 Like

“Arbor Hills ain’t got no love for the Southeast Side?”.

3 Likes

Just realized biggie vs 2pac was determine east or west……I am not a smart man

1 Like

It doesn’t really matter your location, from what I’ve seen there are more east side people so I figured why not give this a go. Feel free to pick whichever one you want

1 Like

If the Boy From Bratislava can choose a country to represent in the olympics, I have no issue with a Michigander picking a side to represent.

8 Likes

New here, but always find myself struggling to find people to play with. Sounds like a good time though. I’m in.

4 Likes

Hell yeah jump on board man! Also check out the what’s app . Are you in the nest?

1 Like

Just pulled the trigger on it and joined the whatsapp.

2 Likes

where are you located? also have a west side dedicated chat if youre out that way

Where in Michigan do you live?

Northville/Novi area

3 Likes

Gotcha I’m over on the West side of the State in the Grand Rapids area

Hey guys, as I’ve posted before, I’m raising money for the First Tee of Greater Detroit and playing 100 holes next month.

I’m giving away a dozen custom-number TP5 or TP5x to three different people in a raffle. Tickets are $10 each, and I’m going to stop it once we hit 50. You can sign up here, and learn more from the Daily Deals thread post. Max White First Tee 100 hole raffle - Google Sheets

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/daily-deals-2-0-everyone-jonesn-for-more-blind-draws/38881/4243?u=detroitgolfer19

1 Like

I don’t live in Michigan anymore but still lurk in this thread. I’m in!

2 Likes

Anyone trying to tee it up on Friday anywhere?

I’d be down if the time and place works out. I haven’t played in way too long and I’m going to lose my mind.

Where are you in MI? I’d be coming from Toledo

I’m north of Detroit about 30 minutes

1 Like

Very excited to be moving back to Detroit area. Down to get out and play some golf once I’m back next week. Dying to get out and play Moose Ridge if anyone is interested.

3 Likes

Absolutely fella, would love to check it out. @cgill let me know, maybe meet in the middle somewhere

1 Like