Roll Call: Michigan - support the Green Fairway Fellowship!

There’s always East English Village, Indian Village, and Morningside if y’all want to be close to the riverfront, around 15 minutes away, and are willing to live in the city.

4 Likes

Love the name of the major, and miss BuffaLouies a whole bunch. My wife and I keep talking about getting back to Bloomington, but it’s hard with two little ones

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s gonna have to be an option if she wants to be that close to the hospital… but it does have to be a house, no apts or condos, apparently… we shall see

3 Likes

could live north of mack and buy a whole block.

Some beautiful houses in Indiana village. Is Boston Edison viable?

I dont know anyones budget but a place like this in Boston Edison seems like a win! Though the houses next door looks in rough repair still.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1666-Chicago-Blvd-Detroit-MI-48206/88742263_zpid/

1 Like

Boston Edison fits within a 20 minute radius or so. I have friends who live there and they’ve never had any issues. A lot of services like a security patrol and beautification are outsourced to third parties by an association, I believe.

Woodbridge is also an option that would be slightly closer thanks to proximity to 94.

1 Like

Come scope out your Roost competition!

5 Likes

Really would love to see some strong Mitten representation at Tarandowah. The Duck Club knows how to get after it, and @David_is_Goliath @MorikawaForPres and @JDGAFFLIN can attest to that.

7 Likes

The Tussle was fantastic last year. Cosette and crew run a first class event up there. I’ll definitely be hitting it up this year.

6 Likes

I am returning this year too.

8 Likes

I also will be back! One of the highlights of my summer.

4 Likes

I’m registered for the event. I had a golf outing with my old man (we have played in it together for 20+ years) that prevented me from playing last year. Hoping the dates work out this year so I can attend!

1 Like

BuffaLouies is incredible. I’m way too big of a fan.

2 Likes

Ahh another Eastpointer in the wild.

I’m going to float the idea to the wife. I’m probably 30% in, just due to lots of travel commitments in June already. Would love to squeeze it in.

2 Likes

Hello all! My name is Josh, new member here in the Novi/Walled Lake area.
Looking forward to meeting some fellow golfers in the Mid-Michigan area and participating in some events!
I play as often as I can and am always looking for new people to play with. Thanks!

12 Likes

Welcome! If you’re looking for people to play with, I’ll get you dialed with our Fresh Coast Flock roost, that’s the best place to stay in the loop and hear about things as they happen. Look in your DMs for deets!

3 Likes

Novi/Walled Lake but Mid-Michigan golf over SE Michigan golf??

Explain yourself @Josh10 /s

3 Likes

Join us for The Fropen in a couple weeks!

3 Likes

Haha I’ll travel anywhere for some good golf! Love my SE michigan golf though

3 Likes