Roll Call: Michigan - support the Green Fairway Fellowship!

Jimmy Johns so you can get away from that city Freaky FastTM

2 Likes

I’m a New Yorker, I will never be caught dead in a Jimmy John’s, Subway, etc. :wink:

1 Like

I’m in for the Friday round. What’s the date?

Storm Cloud is pretty great too

2 Likes

Question on Champion Hills. How does it compare to Pilgrims Run? I’m playing 36 at Arcadia on the 24th, and the question is what do we want to play on Sunday before/as we head back home to Grand Rapids. Is it worth prioritizing CH over pilgrim’s knowing it’s easier for us to get back to pilgrims from GR? Havent played PR either fwiw

Both are great. IMO Champion hill is more unique and if you live in GR and can easily get to Pilgrims I’d prioritize seeing CH.

As discussed offline, it’s for this weekend. I added actual dates to my post. Pissed I can’t meet up with my trivia partner (RIP)

1 Like

Still looking for one on Friday? I might be in if I can get my neck to cooperate within the next 48 hours.

Also I would second Frita Batidos for post-round if you want to be downtown. Definitely get a churro afterwards. If you don’t care about being downtown, I’d recommend Homes Brewery on the west side, or York and Ricewood BBQ on the east side.

3 Likes

Absolutely! Let me know and I’ll add a 3rd to the time.

You don’t happen to be affiliated with that shitty school, do you? :rofl:

1 Like

Oh boy, here we go

Look, was it the best educational experience in the world? Absolutely not! But there’s no need to take shots at Eastern Michigan like that.

As it pertains to golf, I have a degree from U of M, too, so that should be helpful at least.

3 Likes

Evening errbody! so, one of our own has gone through a hell of a time as of late. I’m trying to throw a little something together to show some love to our man @StillAwayBen . Donate what you can. legooo!

https://gofund.me/76bf303f

4 Likes

Wow. Thank you Jono. This community has been overwhelmingly nice and supportive to my wife and I. Can’t thank everyone enough.

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/parents-dad-or-mom-thread-part-2/67175/1318?u=stillawayben

Here is what he’s talking about, if you’re curious.

Much love to all of you crazy people.

4 Likes

Hi Guys, Unfortunately no other parent was willing to step up and coach the soccer the soccer game this Saturday. As I mentioned unless I coach the game, the last game will be canceled. I feel awful about having to drop out of this event, I had been looking forward to this for a long time. I just wouldn’t be able to enjoy myself knowing that me golfing caused my daughters last soccer game to be canceled. Again I hope everyone understands and I promise not to drop out of any future outings once I sign up.

3 Likes

Go get that W

5 Likes

HAHA! Love it - Gonna pull the goalie from the start for the extra attacker. Going to make the whole game a power play :slight_smile: jk

3 Likes

Sounds like a real Nate strategy :joy:

2 Likes

Hey Michigan, WTF?!?!

7 Likes

Michigan June got ‘em!

5 Likes

6 Likes