Roll Call: Michigan - support the Green Fairway Fellowship!

Caw caw bitches!

I was thinking Founder’s All Day would be a great base if we could turn the wagon into a cart:

4 Likes

Alternatively, the Brewery Vivant Big Red Coq logo works perfectly for this too:

5 Likes

Sick. Lot’s of ways to go with that!

Did some more with this one but I almost think the “Fresh Coast”/club would be better on it’s own.

(lmk if you guys are sick of seeing logos. I’m bored w/o golf)

4 Likes

Clubhouse at Oakland Hills is majorly on fire right now. Really sad.

2 Likes

Some of the pictures and videos make it hard to believe it won’t be a total loss.

2 Likes

That looks just brutal. That’s a special place and I’ve been fortunate to play there a handful of times. That clubhouse is awesome, and this makes me really sad.

1 Like

dig the text and bet it would look great on its own. Mybe put FLOCK letters in the waves some how?

From what I heard, it sounds like the fire started in the attic due to no sprinkler system up there. Maybe that means most of the damage was mitigated in the rest of the clubhouse.

Looks like the UMGC Champions Pass is $75 this year. I want to say it was $60 last year. I guess that means I’ll have to play 2 additional rounds to get my money’s worth?

Oh fine.

3 Likes

I saw that email as well, I really value the 2 week booking window vs 1 week standard.

1 Like

Another call out for MI Match play bracket - already up to 62 folks, 2 more gets to the magic 64 number for straight March Madness style knockout bracket - look forward to a 4/1 start as the snow melts and courses open up!

2 Likes

Need to meet up and play w you at the next Member member or sometime in August

1 Like

Absolutely. Don’t know when I’ll ne up this year, but I’ll at least be up there once in May and October, and hoping for a couple times in between. Kids ruin everything.

1 Like

Just talking out loud here, but what do people think about a roost can koozie as a merch option? It feels like a no brainer option but I haven’t seen any roosts doing it.

5 Likes

I think the First Flight Roost did some.

I’d be in for a few.

1 Like

I’d be in for some as well

1 Like

Threw my name into the Roost match play spreadsheet. New Nest member. Let me know if I missed the sign up window. Appreciate the organizers spending the time.

Cheers.

11 Likes

Welcome Stadels! Where in Michigan do you live?

1 Like

Hell yeah, welcome sir!