Roll Call - Metro NYC

Seeking a recommendation for public range with grass tees to practice fairway woods/hybrids. Know a place not too far from the city? Obviously this is for spring planning :wink:

I think Ferry Point has a grass range. You can pay to spend the day there and practice. It’s not cheap but they have a good facility. I’d call ahead to confirm the grass range is open.

1 Like

Pretty sure Ferry Point is closed for the winter

It is, he said for the Spring.

Ah my bad… I’m terrible at reading comprehension apparently

thanks gang

1 Like

$50 bucks to use practice facilities there. Expensive, but they are very good and unlimited balls. Great short game area too and lunch at clubhouse isnt bad.

3 Likes

How much was the round?

Got an email from rock spring that theyd be open this weekend.

Booked an 11am tee time for Sunday. It’s only me so far, if anyone wants to join lmk!

im on vacation, i thought it was snowing at home?

edit: 66 on saturday. nice!!!

2 Likes

Global warming babbyyyy

$62 - also make sure to bring drinks/water bottle … nothing available on course.

Wish I could but traveling this weekend for work. We’ll get one in this year for sure.

1 Like

Anyone know of any country clubs in the greater area that offer affordable summer memberships or trials? I’m 23 years old and would love to find a club to join for the summer - hoping to keep it below $5K if possible. Hoping to move past the 6 hour muni rounds

where are you located/looking?

Located in Manhattan. So looking anywhere within about 45 min by car or public transportation. Good with basically anywhere - long island, Connecticut, new jersey or white plains/westchester area.

1 Like

cool ill shoot you a pm later

1 Like

Yeah I’ll send you a PM too. Need to check what the rates are for this coming year (email came out last night)

1 Like

Hyatt Hills sent an email that they’re open this weekend. Nice spot for 9.