Roll Call: Massachusetts

That would be true! Every now and then you have to bring a power drill so you can get the tee in the ground, but it’s playable!

1 Like

Oh damn. Might be able to make that. Will call.

1 Like

Can’t wait! I got a few holes in both evenings this weekend and the course is in great shape. Hope there’s still decent amount of leaves on the trees this weekend so you guys get to see the color.
@FastEddie64

@slothfulh00d - hope you can get a time too.

1 Like

Hey everyone - checking in from Upton, MA here. I’ve recently joined the forum so looking forward to meeting some folks and getting involved in the conversation!

7 Likes

Folks we’re having a mini-outing Sunday 11/1 at DW Field in Brockton. We have 15-16 guys signed up right now and 4 open spots for 11:48. If anyone wants in the sheet is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yvGepcg-rt9_wHj711dj-ZrQD7GqRZhfBZj3URxudjk/edit?usp=sharing

A lot of us are going to try and play classic clubs (half set at least) if you don’t have classic clubs no worries, you just won’t get as many strokes :wink:

EDIT: If you’re one person and don’t want to join because you don’t want to play alone we can always send out a couple groups of 3

3 Likes

I probably know the answer to this, but are you guys still playing with the forecast looking the way it is?

That’s an emphatic hell yeah. Rain showers with a high of 57, sign me up.

3 Likes

Hell yeah! I’m calling this afternoon because I completely forgot aboutit until last night haha

1 Like

Hopefully the snow will be cleared and the pub open post round.

1 Like

Snow should melt by tomorrow I have a feeling. Pub will def be open

1 Like

looking for suggestions for best clubfitters in Mass. in the market for a new set and want to make sure I don’t end up with someone just mailing in the fitting process.

1 Like

Nick at True Spec in Waltham was great.

2 Likes

Glen @ Kohr Golf (Cool Clubs) in Natick is excellent

1 Like

Co-sign. Nick is awesome.

@filly @FastEddie64

Playing the secret hole at Cape Ann of 6 tee to 7th green. Shocker no one got there, but it was a great morning, mud and all.

6 Likes

This is perfect!

1 Like

Awesome! Glad you guys were able to get out. Next time!

I recommend Glen highly. In addition to the fitting he has been open to me coming back and getting some time on the Trackman to get a good feeling for distances. I had a shaft issue after purchase and he worked with me without any complaints to get the shafts replaced at no cost. I will definitely use him again.

What synchronicity! good times yesterday gents

1 Like

Drive south and see John Pannone at Spargo Golf - you will NOT be disappointed

1 Like