Roll Call: Massachusetts

so are we looking at sunday 10/6 ?

edit: sorry i apparently can’t read a calendar

I was thinking 9/29

Yeah 9/29 I’ll be in Texas 10/6

1 Like

Date and time is (thanks to @Bullseye):

4 Likes

Well since the unaccompanied guest fee to play there is $135 I’d say somewhere around there. Maybe a little more than that, to pay for the privilege since I assume you don’t know anybody at Yale.

Know 2 CC members that may be able to help with the white whale. However both have had kids in the last 2-3 weeks so may need to wait until next season.

5 Likes

Any of you Massholes been to King Richard’s Faire in Carver? Taking the kids there today. At least they serve turkey legs and alcohol.

Haven’t been in years but I remember it being a good time. Shoot some arrows, watch the mudmen, enjoy a joust.

We’ve got a Refuge foursome happening and confirmed at Yale on October 10th at 10:30am. Welcoming anyone in the area that wants to join us that day. Unsure what the tee sheet looks like rest of the day, but would be great to have another group or two out there.

1 Like

dammmnnnnnnnn

Today was a good day…until it started pouring.

#4, #9 and #12 at Myopia Hunt Club.

10 Likes

ugh fuck off!!!

I am so jealous of you right now. Will be slightly less jealous on Monday when I’m playing Eastward Ho! though.

4 Likes

Shit!!! That’s so good. I was so close to buying a house spitting distance from there. Would have been torture.

In the words of Roy family, fuck off

1 Like

I played Eastward Ho last fall, dying to get back there again. Have a great day!

2 Likes

A guy I go to B’s games with occasionally is a member at Eastward Ho. He always drops the, ‘I should get you out there some time’ line. Gonna really work on that now that the season is starting up again haha

1 Like

I’d fill out that foursome

1 Like

Anybody knows when @TomCoyne will be around Boston for “A course called America”? I thought I heard it was going to be October but never in any official way. Is that even how it works? Or will it be a last-minute instagram announcement? Or even a behind the curtains kind of thing. As a birthday present this year, I got the right to drop everything for the day he is here…

It’s October and it’s fully booked already, I think. Might be some last minute thing also as he is wont to do. (But the dates he’s here are known.)