Roll Call: Massachusetts

Democracy brewing by the common has great food and great beer

2 Likes

The Landmark Center by Fenway is sick. Time Out Market and Trillium.

3 Likes

Definitely listen to Mayor @Sladeplugins

4 Likes

Can we send our manā€™s to Sullivanā€™s Tap during Bā€™s and Cā€™s playoff runs in May???

4 Likes

Not unless they want an STD

Banners would be a cool vibe during those games.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got my shots :syringe: lol

3 Likes

I miss the North Star for Garden Area bars. Early 2010s it was my place to go. Sigh.

1 Like

The Fours was great pre-game

4 Likes

An Tains wouldā€™ve been my go to shit bar but sadly shut down. Baseball tavern too.

Now these kids get breweries and cleanliness. Pathetic.

4 Likes

R.I.P.

2 Likes

I know the fella who owned the baseball tavern. His old man started it. The developer gave him so much money to sell he couldnā€™t walk away. Stupid valuation!

1 Like

Floor was ALWAYS sticky at Coogans. Might have been more $1 drafts poured out (spilled) for the honeys at that price

@Duff-Daddy you will have a good time. Lots to chew on here.

1 Like

Canton family right. FIL knew them as his dad had a diner in canton.

2 Likes

I will say, I was in Boston in 2021. We found our way in to some random really small bar (couldnā€™t tell you where) with less than 5 people in there. There was a Pats preseason game on and an old curmudgeon with a THICK accent at the bar who was tearing Mac Jones a new ass.

It was delightful for me to witness

3 Likes

Jimmy Rooney

I thought it was the Rooneys

1 Like

You just named 89 bars in the city. Ha!

2 Likes

I am armed with more recommendations than I could possibly explore in one long weekend! Thanks you to all for the help, I will report back with my review in mid May!

Iā€™d like to make a third trip at some point and mix in some golf! Iā€™ll be back for course recs sometime down the trail :saluting_face:

4 Likes

Yes, golf please. Outside of sports and drinking, we do have an excellent variety of golf courses.

4 Likes

We can still drink when we golf too

4 Likes