Roll Call: Massachusetts

Hey I just got absolutely screwed for today work wise and will NOT be able to use my two garden tickets for today’s practice round. Free to first person to claim them.

Would love to hear from anyone who goes what the Garden set-up is like. I have tix there Saturday, going with my brother who is coming off a health event and may need to spend more time there than usual, so I am curious about what we are getting for our slightly elevated ticket - I assume shade and some tv’s. Any chance those Treehouse beers I saw coming out of the Trophy Club also make it to the Garden?

I will be over there tomorrow so will scope it out.

1 Like

Yes the Garden has Treehouse/Trillium as well. All reports so far have been positive on the experience.

2 Likes

Excellent. I would not really say that “Featuring Corona Premier” is the selling point I would be using, then, but no doubt Corona paid well for that designation.

1 Like

I was in the Garden on Monday and I loved it. In addition to the Tree House and Trillium it has access to nice private bathrooms and food. The viewing spot on 1 fairway is solid, right where the drives land, and it’s very close to 2 tee and green. I loved it. I have Trophy Club for Wednesday which I think is on 14 fairway.

2 Likes

I didn’t spend much time hanging out there, but I didn’t see too many shady options yesterday for the Garden seating. That’s the only caveat.

Trophy Club was a nice spot today but it’s really far out there. I liked the Garden location better, but Trophy Club had a massive AC’d tent with good food options and bar. Followed DJ for a while today, which was entertaining in a lot of ways.

1 Like

Echo what’s been said above, was at garden today, clean AC bathrooms a plus, great view of the second shot on 1, overall a great spot to stop in at throughout your day and reset with a piss a beer and a couple golf shots

1 Like

Hey everybody! I just moved to Watertown, hope I’ll be able start getting involved

3 Likes

We are doing an NIT qualifier in August! You can sign up here.

You can also join our Roost

6 Likes

Love hearing about these good vibes in the Garden. I’ll be there tomorrow w/ my Dad. Hope to see some other folks there.

1 Like

I was there yesterday in the Garden, had an awesome day at the tournament but was really disappointed in what I got for my extremely low end upgrade. I couldn’t get close to the 1st hole overlook when I arrived (spent some time out on the course first, but was still there 3 hours before the leaders would tee off), all of the good beer was sold out, the nachos sold out, and the other food was no different than what was on the course. The restrooms were about the only really plus.

Had you had those upgrades we wouldnt have seen each other so many times!

1 Like

See the kind of riff-raff I was forced to mingle with? Ahoy, polloi.

What an awesome event, sure hope they can make it happen again in my lifetime.

1 Like

The early sell out of good beer was highly disappointing.

Bumping this here

1 Like

Anyone in the Boston area trying to get out on Wednesday next week?

Trying to branch out on weekends, from the Allston Cambridge area. I’ve already played: Fresh Pond, Granite Links, Sandy Burr, Butter Brook.

George Wright is on my list, but it’s tough to get on there on the weekends. Anybody have some diamonds in the rough within an hour of the city?

1 Like

Four Oaks, Trull Brook, Billerica CC, Stow Acres, and Butternut Farm GC are all decent tracks within about an hour of the city.