Roll Call Las Vegas

Excalibur, Luxor, and Tropicana are likely to be your cheapest rates. South end of the Strip has been more affordable than North end in recent years.

Just watch out for the resort fees - they’re mandatory and ridiculous. You might see a $49/night rate, but the resort fee will be like $36/night, maybe more. Helps to remember that resort fees are just a tax dodge and not really relevant to your experience as a guest.

1 Like

Coming in to Vegas from Michigan for a trade show (but just going to play golf instead) anyone have availability to play Sunday 4/24? I got a deal at The Legacy for $49, but need to have at least a 2 some, all I need is one but technically there is room for three more.

The Legacy 4/24 11:10 tee time, $49 w/cart

PM me if interested

Also thinking of playing Angel Park on Tuesday afternoon, played there last time I was out and loved it but if anyone has other recommendations I’m open

Hey Team - I am heading to LV in August and hoping to sneak three groups into Las Vegas CC. Does anyone have an in there? Happy to discuss!

Curious if anybody here is a member of the SNGA and can speak to the 2-for-1 green fees they offer?

Any members of local clubs in here willing to host? I could potentially offer a “home and home”, if you will, with a round for 2 at Southern Highlands. Looking at 5/11, specifically but that weekend is mostly open. Thanks!

OK, going to cross post here and see if anyone in the Vegas area wants to play Paiute later this month? Does anyone even live in the LV area?

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/las-vegas-golf-recommendations/1330/361?u=notjustinkaiser

I’m playing in Vegas on thurs 2/29 at 646a @ Desert Pines if anyone would like to join. I’m playing as a Single, so there are 3 spots open.

Anyone else in the VGN tournament out at Mt Falls Saturday? I have never made the drive, it’s suppose to be nice.