Roll Call: L.A. County (Rustic Canyon and the Coachella Valley are not in L.A. County)

I know it’s short notice but just organized an informal meetup with @thefriedegg at Soule Park tomorrow at 1:45. So far we have 4 tee times so plenty of room for anyone that’s around. Let me know if you think you can make it.

1 Like

I will be traveling down to La Quinta for Thanksgiving. Initial thoughts are a noonish round at Soule Park on either Monday the 25th or Monday/Tuesday 12/2 or 3. Will have my dog with me and I know they are dog friendly. Let me know if anyone wants to link up then.

And/or if anyone will be down in the Palm Springs/La Quinta area Thanksgiving week.

Cheers.

1 Like

Might be down for a round with the dogs at soule just let me know what day, Monday might be beat for me

3 Likes

12/2 could work for me in the early afternoon!

2 Likes

LA people, there’s a decent chance I will be out that way in a couple weeks. If so, could probably take the flight flight home Friday, 11/22. Anyone available for a round out at Rustic that day?

1 Like

Any chance you can push it a day, we have an outing of about 8 of us headed to rustic on 11/23.

1 Like

Bat signal for Soule Park on the 24th if anyone is making a night of it…

I just confirmed I can play Rustic Canyon on 11/23 @anon68983737.

6 Likes

Man, this or the Wishbone at Goat Hill on the 23rd. Rustic is the best may need to join and meet you guys.

Confirmed, I will be at Rustic Canyon on Saturday morning (80% chance I will have the Traveling Sunday Bag with me).

Looking forward to it, lads.

9 Likes

You guise are in trouble Saturday. Going over the rustic yardage book and getting my yardages down on paper. Might be worth 5-7 shots.

1 Like

You act like someone in the group didn’t make their own yardage book and give copies to everyone :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Headed to LA for work next week coming from North Carolina… Have to work Thursday Friday and Sunday but Saturday is my off day. Can’t smuggle my own sticks on the plane but considering getting out to Rustic Canyon on Saturday (11/30) if anyone is in a mood to walk off some Thanksgiving turkey.

Funny: I didn’t get one.

Funnier: I am OUT on yardage books.

1 Like

Welp, there goes your thanksgiving gift I got for you.

1 Like

I am back IN on yardage books.

Goodnight. Gotta go figure out an Ebay listing price for this hand drawn (by MacKenzie) Valley Club yardage book. I am sure someone will want it.

2 Likes

Gameday

2 Likes

To the cool kids from SoCal, thanks for letting this NorCal kid join you today at Rustic. A day none of use will soon forget. The wind will haunt my dreams. For those who couldn’t make it, out of 16 guys (and four scratch players or better) the low score was 82. Conditions were REALLY tough out there.

Congrats to @leric90 @enriquedlcm and @Lazstradamus for Tilting the best. And to @NineTo5Golf for best dressed. Until next time, gents.

11 Likes