Roll Call: KC Area

would really love to attend this, what times are you thinking?

I was gonna try to make the three times around 9:00 AM give or take a half hour pending tee time availability.

1 Like

Shoot, I’m out of town that weekend. Have fun everybody.

1 Like

RIP. Out of town for the Denver event. The stars have repeatedly not aligned for me getting to Swope this year.

same… hit em straight, guis

We’re good to go for Swope on June 27! The tee times are 8:33, 8:42, and 8:51. Excited to see everyone next weekend!

3 Likes

if anybody is interested in playing early tomorrow I might be able to swing it. I have no times or anything, but club event tomorrow has me yearning to play somewhere. Particularly interested in Falcon Lakes if there’s a way.

Can’t make tomorrow but anyone want to get a game next Saturday the 26th? Our course is closed for our member-guest. Open to pretty much anywhere.

Also @ericrbens if you are looking to get a headcount for next Sunday, I’m in.

2 Likes

Oh boy, should be interesting. Haven’t touched a club since Big Cedar last October.

Wish I could make it. The lady’s best friend is getting married that day, however.

Leaving for Bandon on the 25th… I will be with you in spirit.

1 Like

Youre gonna LOVE it! Enjoy!

Damn, was looking forward to this. Wife is out of town until afternoon. Next time gang!

Just to get a rough headcount for this weekend, are you coming to play Swope this Sunday?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

We have spots for 12, and I think 5 or so have confirmed yes, so space shouldn’t be an issue. Just wanna make sure we’ll use all three tee times.

With all of this rain coming the next couple of days, it could be a soggy one on Sunday. At least we have a cold front coming through to get us down in the low 80s.

Sorry to miss out this weekend. I’ll be getting back from Chicago late morning. Enjoy everyone!

I’m in!

No, I am unfortunately eating crow for getting overserved at a wedding last weekend and will be paying make goods with the spouse this weekend.

After searching on my own and realizing I’m not very good at finding or just a complete lack of convenient options I am on the hunt for decent golf instruction. Have tried several all around the city and find it to be frustrating to say the least. I’ll admit, the lack of consistency with one doesn’t help much but for various reasons there was a need to try a variety.

At any rate, would love to listen to any/all recommendations you fine people have for the area. My flaws are not capability/strength/mobility/etc, but rather biomechanical/sequencing/technique. Better golf lies ahead!

The general consensus I hear is that Josh Nahm is the only person worth giving your money to. I got lessons from him for 2 years and helped me immensely. I fine go any more beanie his prices got too steep for me.

5 Likes

I would second this. I have 4-5 friends ranging from +2 to 12 that see him and swear by him. I think he’s a big #speed guy too if you are looking to gain distance.

3 Likes