Roll Call: Iowa

I’ve got a pretty open calendar this week so far, message me if you end up playing.

QC / IC contingent.

Have one more spot at 9:50 at Glynn’s Creek on Saturday if anyone is interested.

1 Like

Golf begins Saturday in NW Iowa.

Yes…
stupid GIF didn’t post correctly

3 Likes

Somehow I havent posted this here I dont think and assume you all already know but sign up if ya havent.

4 Likes

Breaking: I be comin’ to DSM the week of 4/24

38l1il

6 Likes

I’ll start laying the groundwork with the wife to be free for a round.

3 Likes

EE71A11A-717A-4CA6-AAE9-92A6C71CE8D3

3 Likes

Moving back to NW Iowa this summer. What’s the roost situation here?

Probably talk to the man in the comment directly above you for the MN one. Im in KC, but thats probably a bit far from NW IA.

3 Likes

NW IA is a little bit of no man’s land. Most action is in the MN thread, DSM and Omaha both have pretty active threads as well.

Couple guys in the immediate area that I know of. Where are you moving to in NW IA?

1 Like

Update: looking like Tuesday will be the day to play if you/anyone else can swing it

2 Likes

In. Tuesdays are usually good for @ZachR and @ThatGolfPunk too. Regular Jester time or mix it up elsewhere?

2 Likes

That’s my daughter’s birthday, so unfortunately I am out.

1 Like

I’m down for wherever. I’m off at 3pm

1 Like

Only places I’ve played in DSM are Waveland and Echo Valley. And TCI and Otter Creek, if those count.

1 Like

I’ve got a 3:34pm at Jester Park on Tuesday the 25th. Looks like we need one more. Anyone in?

2 Likes

Is @jimithng23 psycho enough to make that drive (again)?

2 Likes

I have a meeting at 5:30 in IC, sad i can’t make it

1 Like

I would.

But I’ll be recovering from a week in Bandon.

…still might

2 Likes

Hopefully @Randy will have time to monitor the sale of Iowa institution Kum & Go.

2 Likes