Roll Call: Indiana - Old Broken Bucket registration #1309 - crossroads-coop.com

Awesome, I grabbed a time for Friday

1 Like

I’m playing Victoria National for the first time tomorrow, any suggestions or advice?

1 Like

It’s unbelievably beautiful. The last 4 holes might be the most difficult holes you will play. But the views make it all worth it. If the rough is up, then you need to take your medicine and chop out and make par the hard way. But if you can find fairways, the course doesn’t play as hard. That tee shot on 18 is pretty insane!

1 Like

I’ve walked the course at the kfc event last year and was blown away out beautiful it was. I’m really hoping there’s leaves still on trees, I love me some fall golf.

2 Likes

I live in Newburgh, plenty of leaves on the trees down here. Vic is beautiful. If you keep it in play it is a blast, however, for me, there is just so much water in play that it can go deep into my ball inventory quickly, haha.

15-18 definitely lives up to its nickname as the Gauntlet, but they are really fun.

Enjoy your time in Newburgh!

1 Like

Fairways my friend. Fairways.

1 Like

Unfortunately I’ve developed a big right miss and haven’t seen a fairway I’m the last week, so hopefully my punch out game is on.

1 Like

Oh and I love Newburgh! I have a couple of friends that have migrated over there over the years.

1 Like

Don’t think this is true at all. I’ve been there twice for tournaments this summer. Ran in to a member I know and she invited me out to play. Not going to happen until next year, but not because of COVID.

BTW, Wolf Run did offer something like that, during its dying days.

Playing Vic tomorrow, Fired up. I think we are going to be able to get 36 in.

5 Likes

they allow guests w/ a member, there are never open tee times other than the random tee time in charity auctions.

Cheers and welcome!

Let’s hear your story. What’s your preferred track, what’s your take on sauces, and do you game blades/plan to for 2021 (Year of the Blade)?

1 Like

Who is getting out this weekend to take advantage of some uncharacteristically good late November weather?

I took Friday off and am playing 36, doing the same Saturday. Lineup of Prarie View, Plum Creek, River Glenn, and Plum Creek again. Curious if anyone has played any of these tracks in the last week and can comment on condities?

What’s the move to get on Vic? Asking for a friend… who is me.

We have a group here locally in Louisville at a few different clubs that go on a couple golf trips every year. Basically a friend of a friend took us up and booked everything. He’s a member of the Dormie Network, which includes around 10 other courses (including Vic) you can get on across the country.

We had a group of 8, Teed off around 9 (all you can play), and Ended up playing 27. We stayed in the cabins on property as well, had dinner. Accommodations & service were fantastic. Highly recommend.

3 Likes

Being a part of the Dormie Network looks so sick. All the courses are unreal and the accommodations are next level! Slightly jealous sounds like a really great time!!

Traitor.

I know. We are talking about taking a trip to Ballyhack in Roanoke, VA, one of the other Dormie Network courses. You’re right, the accommodations were top of the line and highly recommend any of there properties.

1 Like

Another absolute gem in the network! Gosh there are too many good courses! If you’re ever in need of a fourth…

1 Like