Roll Call: Indiana - Old Broken Bucket registration #1309 - crossroads-coop.com

New to the Nest here in Bloomington. Tough time to join as the season here in South Central Indiana is most likely coming to an abrupt end. Come the 2021 season would love to tee it up with some folks!

2 Likes

Hey everyone. I am trying to set up an event at Harrison Hills Golf Course in Attica Indiana. It is a lovely course that I want to show people. I want to do a meet up there on a Saturday in June. would be $60 for a round and food. What is the interest level? Was also wanting to add in another $10 to support some cause in the area. Ideas for this would be appreciated.

Mid June Meetup
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

1 Like

New to the nest as well. I live just North of Indy. I would be down for a meet up.

2 Likes

Awesome idea! Hope this can come together. Looking forward to playing another Langford & Moreau design.

1 Like

I’d be interested!

Unfortunately, I’m not planning to join the nest, so my refuge account will be inactive at the end of the month.

I believe you will still be able to access roll calls though! DM me your email so I can keep you in the loop just in case.

It is an absolute delight of a course. Fair amount of elevation change for Indiana and the silkiest greens around.

Hey everyone! Here is the event for the Indiana meet up at Harrison Hills! Let me know if there are any questions.

3 Likes

I’ll be down for a meet up later in the summer… I will be at Bandon Dunes in mid June!

Dormie is cool but pricey, right? I always seek entry in the side door (member network). Ha.

1 Like

It appears to be quite salty. If I had the money and was close to any of the courses I would do it. Especially Victoria. That looks like an amazing track to sharpen some teeth on.

1 Like

I’m joining IU. $2800 for everything. I proposed a Golf Ball Replacement Program but the pro did not even crack a smile.

Hopefully the fescue is a little less wispy and golf ball hide-y this year. Handicap going up up up!

3 Likes

Let’s get out there soon!

Never played Charriot even though it’s 15 minutes from my house. Play Old Capitol quite a bit and thoroughly enjoy that course

Checking in from Evansville here. I got over and played Chariot Run for the first time this past fall and it was brutal! Loved the layout, but I played it the day before a tournament and really struggled. Managed to shoot 103 with 5 par’s on the card. Really want to get back and play it again though. Just struggled on and around the greens because they were much faster than I’m used to.

1 Like

Good to see another SW Indiana member. I’m in Fort Branch! I played Chariot Run probably 10-12 years ago.

Very nice! Where all do you play around here?

I play on Wednesday nights men club at Cambridge, play at McDonald quite a bit and Country Oaks in Montgomery and Prides Creek. I also play on the Golfweek Am Tour and we play courses thruought southern Inddiana and Kentucky.

Welcome. I am also in the area (Newburgh).

I play mostly at McDonald and Fendrich.

Nice! I have played a ton at McDonald because I live right next to it. I also play at Quail Crossing a lot, but I recently broke down and joined Oak Meadow.