Roll Call: Indiana - Old Broken Bucket registration #1309 - crossroads-coop.com

Yeah. I am planning to Sunday morning once I get up.

2 Likes

We walking or riding? I’m down to do either but prefer to walk.

@pgoddard, how walkable is the course? lol I typically ride at home since I play with my dad, but am down to walk if it’s fairly close tee to green/not super hilly.

@Douger23 @RobThuss – They don’t allow walking before mid-day. It’s a fairly hilly course too. I didn’t get to walk it this past year, but I hope next summer I’ll take an afternoon off and rep the push-cart mafia.

1 Like

In that case, it sounds like we’re riding if 11 still works for everyone? @RobThuss @BDeck25 and @pgoddard

1 Like

Great with me!

Sounds good!

I’m having to bail on Pfau next Sunday, so slide in with @Douger23 if you can take that spot!

1 Like

@auribe14, can you let me know by Tuesday if you can make it or not? We have a 4 ball booked for 11:24.

Not able to, sorry. We decided to stay on the East Coast another day and go to the IU-Rutgers football game on Saturday. Meaning we’ll be finishing the drive home on Sunday.

But you guys have fun.

No PB winning ticket but a $1m ticket sold in Indiana. Fess up peeps and share the wealth.

2 Likes

Please let this be my mom…. :crossed_fingers:t2:

attending a wedding at The Columbia Club (downtown Indianapolis) in late December. Looking for a good breakfast or lunch spot close to that area any suggestions would be great

Not an Indy local so don’t have a ton, but have spent enough time there to have favorites. I think it’s a chain, but I always enjoy Le Peep for breakfast when I’m downtown. Nothing overly fancy, but the food has never disappointed me.

On lunch, Bru Burger Bar is a solid burger option, or I really like Yard House. Yard House is slightly more upscale and is right next to the mall if shopping is in the cards.

1 Like

Fat Dan’s is a great lunch spot.

If you’re just looking for some pastries, stop by Rise n Roll and get what we affectionately call crack donuts (cinnamon sugar dusted).

3 Likes

Cafe Patachou.

5 Likes

ryan reynolds hot guy GIF

1 Like

Fountain Square has full breakfast and coffee spots depending on what you want. For breakfast: Milktooth (get there early or you’ll wait a bit), Amberson Coffee, Yolk. Coffee wise Bovacanti and Calvin Fletcher are our go-tos. Amelia’s if you want to gorge out on pastries.

1 Like

Patachou was one of my wife and I’s go to when we lived in Fishers. The Cuban breakfast was my absolute favorite and I haven’t found something quite like it since. I would always add chorizo to it before the pandemic changed their menu a bit

2 Likes

Maybe just nostalgia for the good old days when the problems and bank account was small but my wife and I used to live right across the street from Lincoln Square Pancake House back when my wife was not my wife. The coffee, skillets, pancakes mmmmmm. Little north of the circle.

3 Likes