Roll Call: Indiana - Old Broken Bucket registration #1309 - crossroads-coop.com

Looks like as of right now, we would have myself, @pgoddard, and @BDeck25 for Sunday the 23rd. Any other takers to make it a full 4 ball?

1 Like

I’ll come play, I’d like to meet some of you folks and slap it around. Wife just gave her blessing.

1 Like

Lets gooooo! Love to hear it! What time is everyone thinking?

Anytime is fine by me.

I’m driving up from central time, so somewhere around 11 would give me a chance to not have to leave super early if that works for everyone?

1 Like

Sounds good to me, I’ll be coming from Fort Wayne, bout 3 hours on my end. I’ll probably leave around 7am to be safe.

1 Like

Does 11 work for y’all on the 23rd @BDeck25 and @pgoddard?

Yessir! My drives an hour so by no means should you plan around me.

1 Like

@pgoddard are you still good for the 23rd? If so, I will probably shoot for booking a tee time around 11 once they are available on the 16th.

@Douger23 Perfect. 11 on Sunday the 23rd. Looks like we have a fourth too. Looking forward to meeting and playing with you all

1 Like

Looking forward to it too!

How was Marks? I work down there onsite every few weeks and have played the 2 city courses.

It was a neat course. Pretty open space, only a few hazards/OB to worry about. Greens are very small and incredibly slow. Think it was 9 bucks total to walk, so wasn’t really expecting much.

Definitely a very laid back, don’t give a fuck attitude there. Saw many jerseys and sleeveless tees being worn. Good place to work on mid/short game, think the longest hole was only like 365.

Snapped this and thought of the Wall:

Good afternoon fellow Hoosiers! I grew up in the Indianapolis area but moved away 13 years ago- this spring, we’re planning a buddy trip to Indy hoping to play Brickyard Crossing during 500 practice. Do you have any other recommendations for some Woke design while we’re there? I kind of remember the Fort being good as well as Purgatory, Timbergate, and Foxcliff, but that was when I was about 14 years old. What’s hot in town now?

Welcome in! The Fort is still solid, and I’d add Trophy Club to that list in the immediate Indy area. If you’re willing to drive an hour or so the courses up at Purdue are both Dye and top notch, pace is good so could easily do 36 in a day. And have heard great things about Pfau at IU (firsthand review coming in a couple weeks).

5 Likes

Damn, wasn’t paying enough attention to this. Put me down as a possible alternate, would you? The one Sunday on October I don’t have to work a Brunch or Club Event.

P.S. Sounds like people are driving in from afar, but next Monday is our last outing. Aeration will happen then we should be good to go for a few Monday daytime rounds until the weather gets absolutely atrocious.

2 Likes

Will do!

Look, so far, like we are in for an absolute peach of a day weather-wise. :crossed_fingers::sunglasses::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Time to keep the fingers crossed! Lol, I’m cautiously hopeful!

@Douger23 Will you be booking the tee time for the 23rd? I presume they’ll fill up quickly, so I’d recommend booking for the 23rd when first able on the 16th.

1 Like