Roll Call: Indiana - Old Broken Bucket registration #1309 - crossroads-coop.com

I haven’t played Purdue, although i may go significantly out of my way on a trip from Scotland next month, but I’m excited to get back to Warren again.

If you play The Pfau Course next time and can finagle your way on to Culver, you’ll see why Indiana is the best state for Campus Courses.

1 Like

@auribe14 - I moved to Bloomington a couple years ago; the Pfau course is a mythical siren. Very beautiful, but also treacherous. Let me know anyone wants to play the Pfau this Fall!

Playing Marks Par 3 course in Terre Haute on the way to Blade Meetup. Anyone been there before?

Went to school right down the road (Go Rose) so played that loop a bunch of times. It’s a good course, par 3 in name only with 4-5 fours on the card. Remember the greens being real small but well taken care of.

2 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa, I did not expect to find a fellow Fightin’ Engineer on this board

2 Likes

S/O Terre Haute aka Terradise.

My man! Yessir, class of 2016, we’re everywhere haha

1 Like

I’d only ever heard it called Terrible Haute. Terradise kinda reminds me of my self deprecating Heavensville.

That’s definitely true, class of 2011 here!

1 Like

Anyone interested in a potential round at the Pfau course in October?

I’m out of town the 8-15, but if it’s outside that window I can be convinced!

I’m out of town the 7th-10th. Maybe the weekend of the 22nd?

Edit: I just double checked the IU schedule and it looks like they are out of town that weekend.

I’m game! Would also be available next Saturday (24th).

Tagging in @pgoddard since he mentioned wanting to play it in the fall too.

Next Saturday I’ll be in KC (non roost championship), so I would be out for that one. The 22nd should work pretty well or I could do the 21st.

Edit: @TheSherpa, would you be interested in trying to get out? Looks like you mentioned being in Bloomington.

1 Like

Would love to but I’ll be down at French lick those two days. Rain check.

1 Like

Very jealous! If you play The Ross course, enjoy! It’s my favorite course I’ve ever played!

Hi all - thanks for reaching out. I can’t make Sat. Oct 22 - I could do Sun. Oct 23. (or Fri Oct 21).

I’ve got Friday the 21st off, so that would work great for me, but I’m not sure about @BDeck25. Would Sunday the 22nd open us up to be able to get a 4th?

I can definitely do the 23rd. The 21st is TBD until I get back to my work calendar on Thursday to see what I’ve got there

2 Likes