Roll Call - GB & IRE

Hey @4right and @GripItandRipIt

Let us know if you fancy getting involved in our mad little playing society. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there, bit late to this one but I live in Dundee Scotland and I am a member at Panmure golf club

2 Likes

Thanks.

With a young family I’m not sure how much spare time I’ll actually have to meet up and play but count me in.

3 Likes

Cheers, sounds good.

1 Like

Hi guys - just joined the group! Live in SW London and member at Woking

4 Likes

Hi there.

We’ve got a pretty good group going in the UK and a LOT of golf being planned for the summer.

DM me if you’d like looped in. Gonna do some intros later today for newbies…

Great stuff! Yes please count me in, happy to get involved with this. Thanks for organising

1 Like

I walked around Woking yesterday… it is looking lovely!

1 Like

Don’t!! I miss it so much!
We’ve redone the irrigation system over the winter which is now fully functioning, so expecting great things this summer…when we finally get back to it!

1 Like

North Essex boy, Lexden Wood is home course, enjoy playing socially all over south east and further afield when time allows.

Hi! Would love to get involved and find out a bit more. West London/Surrey based and itching to get back out on the course. Reading things about a society which sounds awesome. I’m playing out of West Hill currently. How do I get in on this whatsapp group?

1 Like

Right, you’re in. Come say hello.

Hey guys, live in Cork, Ireland but originally from Kingston, SW London. Play quite a lot in both locations. I love this Dishonourable Society idea, well up for a game with randomers!..(kids permitting)…I’ve signed up on the google doc but not sure how to go about the WhatsApp. Cheers

4 Likes

I’ll be sliding into your DMs in 3…2…1…

I’m in Cork as well. Where do you play?

1 Like

Hey McCall not a member anywhere at the moment, so play here there and everywhere to be honest…but a good chance I’ll be joining Douglas next year. How about yourself?

I’m a member at Carne, but nowhere in Cork. Typically play at Mahon because it’s easy to get a afternoon weekend time.

1 Like

Ha ha I was thinking about becoming a distance member at Carne whilst I had little time for golf due to babies… was very close to doing it actually…plus if I switch on my golf watch in my bedroom Mahons 1st green is 800 yards away! We should fx up a game once things start to reopen

Hi everyone, been a fan of NLU and Golfers Journal for a year or so now but new to the refuge. Live up in the NE of England and I’m a member at Rockliffe Hall. Looking forward to getting a know a few people on here!

2 Likes

Member at Carne…I’ve never heard anything so magical in all my life.

I’ve Googled ‘Home to Carne’ numerous times over the lockdown, only 4 and a half hours!

1 Like