Roll Call - GB & IRE

I’ve signed up for Western Gailes in May. I’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

New member to the refuge. Based in NI. Member in Ballyclare, got back into golf over the last year after not getting much golf in since I have 3 young kids.

1 Like

Hi Guys! New to the refuge but long time NLU listener. Based in Essex/East London and keen to get involved and play more Golf this year.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Evening all,

hello new to the Refuge

Member at Stanmore Golf Club Alistair Mackenzie Gem in NW London

Cheers

2 Likes

Quite a few of us now in London and a very active WhatsApp chat. Loads of games being organised.

2 Likes

Sounds good let me know how to get added

Welcome @Roddy, @peterwarke, @ThreeputtUK and @Manny.

If you’d like to get involved with the WhatsApp chat (golf chat, local games, tournaments etc), take a look at the RACDG thread, add your details onto the Google sheet in post 1, give me a shout and we’ll get you involved. Cheers!

1 Like

Next time I am down visiting the parents. I’ll hit you up on the RACDG whatsapp machine.

Evening all, posting here for the first time.

Based in the North East, member at Close House GC.

Always on the lookout for a game - keen to join the Whatsapp RACDG group too.

2 Likes

First time post just joined the nest based in Surrey staff member at swinley Forest, anyone fancy a game soon hit me up

4 Likes

Welcome aboard… I’m just down the road at Windlesham & Goodwood.

Perfect! Would love to get a game if we’re allowed outside.

Hi all,

I’m based in London and a member at Woking

3 Likes

Welcome back!

Let me know if you’d like to join the RACDG South East chapter, we have members at courses all around London including Sunningdale, West Hill, Centurian, West Sussex, Littlestone, Hadley Wood. @The_Cad_Says

Thanks for the response yes I would that would be great

Hi guys,

New member of the refuge based in Leeds, playing out of Howley Hall.

Will be keen for a knock when it all calms down a bit!

Cheers

Hi All, new member. Based in Lurgan, Northern Ireland. Looking forward to getting to know a few new people and maybe get playing with a few.

Hope all are keeping well in these tough times.

3 Likes

Welcome!

I’m over in Castlewellan! Welcome