Roll Call - GB & IRE

We’re a rare breed. Where are you based?

Living in Donegal now, near the border with the north!

Member at Ballyliffin

Pars are struggling again this season unfortunately!!

Where do you play your golf?

3 Likes

@stevo1885 let me know if you want looped into the GB&I chapter of the RACDG. We are what might be called ‘active’. More and more members in Ireland now, both north & south.

London (Greenwich)-based here, ostensibly a member at Bramley in Surrey, but generally end up roaming the Southern part of the M25 to play random courses.

Grew up in N. Ireland, but didn’t start playing until I moved to London.

Interested in get togethers if they’re happening in the London area!

2 Likes

Morning everyone.

Just joined the refuge and based in Glasgow, can see a few other guys are in the area.

Been listening to the podcast for a while so it would be good to get involved in the chat on here.

4 Likes

Hey all,

Welshman living in south Manchester. Member at Northenden golf club but looking to tick off a few top 100 courses in the UK when I get the chance.

1 Like

Hi all,

Leicestershire / Midlands. Not sure we are massively represented here so I thought I would plant a flag

Played most of my golf in and around the midlands but enjoy venturing further a field if the opportunity arrives. Played a couple of courses in Australia ( get out there every 18 months or so when visiting the in-laws ) and also planning a poor mans “Strapped” style South Coast UK trip with one of my friends for summer 2021.

Hope you are all playing well or at worst well enough ! :grinning:

Hi Gav

Let me know if you fancy a bit of RACDG membership action. We’ve got a fair few members in the Midlands now.

CAD

1 Like

HI @The_Cad_Says,

Thanks for the invite, that would be great. Always happy to unleash my unique brand of highly unspectacular golf on new courses and playing partners. Only seem to be one time occasions though :thinking: :wink:

Anybody in the Cork area? Would love to find a game at anytime. I’m a US expat living in Cork City for a ywar or so.

1 Like

Hi, new member and based in Surrey here. How do I get involved in RACDG? Looks like a good bunch meeting up and playing

3 Likes

Hi - new to the refuge but long time NLU fan.

Based in Kent/London, member of a small local club called West Kent. Always nice to meet other golf obsessed people! Happy to join the RACDG

4 Likes

Hey Cad, can’t seem to DM you as I’m new to the forum but would it be possible to get added into the group? I meet some of you guys with Jon at Urban golf a few weeks ago.

Thanks mate

2 Likes

Oh hey dude. Hang on I’ll DM you.

Or Jon is an admin so just get him to add you. :slight_smile:

Evening,

New to the Refuge, based in Manchester but travel nationwide with work. Looking to get involved a play some new courses.

Always up for an away trip :+1:t2:

2 Likes

No free advertising, obviously, but has anyone played the National Club Golfer events? Saw one that looked appealing.

Let me know if you want into the RACDG and I’ll loop you in. We’ve got a few up in the NE. :slight_smile:

Yeah, sounds good. Cheers

I played at Moortown last year. Was good fun.

Would like to do another one or two this year.

1 Like

Afternoon Gents, new here but long time NLU listener.

Thought i’d just put my hand up and say hi, live in SE london Play my golf at Addington Palace GC.

2 Likes