Roll Call: Fort Myers/Naples

I have a 9:30 at FMCC on Sunday if you want to play. I wasn’t able to get a group together so I was just going bail, but I’m open to getting a group together here too if there’s interest.

I am in!

1 Like

Not sure if you have anything lined up but Old Corkscrew is a good public track in Estero

1 Like

Howdy All, I’ll be traveling to Fort Myers for work from July 19th - 21st. Was planning on playing Tuesday afternoon and trying to sneak an early round in on Wednesday morning. Would anybody be interested in joining or have any good course recs? Was thinking of checking out some combination of Raptor Bay, Old Corkscrew, and River Hall CC.

We ended up moving to Punta Gorda. Played heritage landing last week. Reach out when you’re visiting next

1 Like

I know this time of the year is pretty brutal to play in but I’m down here now in the Punta Gorda area but willing to travel to get some golf in. Anyone down here wants to get a round count me in

Will be in Ft Myers this weekend, looking to get out Sunday.

I might be able to squeeze a round in. Are you on slack? Let’s connect

Will be in town Sep 12-22 for business/pleasure. If anyone wants to play, can get on West Bay in estero.

I’ll be in Naples 8/28-9/1. I’m looking to play a few rounds throughout the week. Any course recommendations?

Old corkscrew in Estero is a favorite of mine from my visits.

1 Like

You are a sick human…

2 Likes

Can confirm.

But why do you say that in regards to old corkscrew?

I am giving you a hard time. I dislike Old Corkscrew personally. So when someone says its a favorite of theirs im shook.

Makes sense!

Typically when I’m down in that area it’s usually about 12-20 degrees in the DC area so maybe the warmth and escape makes me appreciate it more than I should?

What’s the verdict on fort Myers country club? Read it’s not nearly what it was after getting crushed from a hurricane but worth getting out to?

I’ve enjoyed playing FMCC. The Ross greens can be tough to hold but otherwise not a bad track. Last played in Feb so I can’t speak to the current conditions.

1 Like

Fun course, great hang afterwards!

I will be down in the Port Charlotte area from 12/17-3/4. Let’s get some golf in!!!

1 Like

There are a few of us in the Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda area, let’s launch ‘em

1 Like

FMCC is a good test. Not long, but it is a pretty tough examination of your iron play. Those pushed up green pads with firm, fast, tight surrounds mean that if you miss on the wrong side of greens, bogey becomes a GREAT score.

It’s a great hang, and the merch is sneaky good.

2 Likes