Roll Call: Eastern PA/ South NJ

I’ll co-sign everything said about Longwood Gardens, it’s definitely worth it.

And if you’re a baseball fan, a Blue Rocks game is a low key good time. The ballpark is great, it’s easy to get awesome seats, and they have decent beer/concessions for a small
minor league ballpark.

3 Likes

This was one of the first things I looked up. Sadly, the Blue Rocks are away for the whole next week.

Thank you everyone for all the info. Sounds like there might be an NLU meetup? Maybe I’ll see ya there!

Sounds like we’ll be close to the Riverwalk (Riverfront?) area. Solid area, or touristy trap?

It’s a solid area, Constitution Yards is a great beer garden, a few other good restaurants further down the street. Parking can be a bit of a nightmare though. No telling how many people are going to flock there with the tournament in town.

2 Likes

Any Riverton members in the Refuge? I’d love to have a quick chat about the club and the “vibe” some time. Interested in things like how they mange tee times, any restrictions on walking or push carts, any drama at the club that they won’t tell me about on the tour?

Hey all

I will be at Ft Dix for 2 weeks in Nov and looking to meet up and play the 12/13th.

I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to play the 13th. 12th will be week of discovery based on the schedule.

Bump

Seems like a happening part of the country lol

1 Like

Sorry, we tend not to schedule things until the last minute 'round these parts. :wink:
Plus half the crew is down at the NIT this weekend, they’ve been prepping for it for a while now. I’d be down to play either day, and I’m sure we can scare up a couple more.

1 Like

Great. Once I get my schedule. I’ll reach out and see what’s up.

What’s going on Everyone!

Live in Central Jersey so i hope i qualify! Play out of Copper Hill CC in Ringoes (just south of Flemington) and looking to get #involved in some NLU fun. Reach out say hi and lets play some Golf. Cheers

8 Likes

Hell yeah, of course you qualify! I’ll get you added to our private threads shortly.

Thanks for wanting to get involved!

2 Likes

LOL - i would play but on the 13th I have a baby shower to attend AND a show in NYC that night.

the 12th is looking dicey weather wise as of now…

1 Like

I might try and play first thing Friday morning before the storms roll in

If early Friday doesn’t work out, and you want to do indoor instead, I’ve got plenty of hours (goes for anyone else too).

Might be able to do Saturday night too, but booked up with suit and ring fittings during the day (shoutout @TalkBirdieToMe)

3 Likes

Okay. Looks like Sat anytime and Sun morning am I should be free to play.

I’m at ft dix but willing to drive to meet up.

Funny, I’ll be teeing off there at 11:40 with some buddies. I’ll keep an eye out for you! :wink:

1 Like

Love the sickos, makes me feel better about agreeing to play Sunday

3 Likes

Checking in from just South of Princeton, NJ here

6 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome! Couple of openings if you want to join a group this Saturday:

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/the-electric-phactory-thread/66422/211