Roll Call: East Tennessee

This was a ball already resting on the green. Pin was alllll the way back on 13 (never seen it that far back) and the last 10-12 feet of the back left runs away. There are about three feet where your ball can come to rest without it catching the “false back” for lack of a better term. I had about 30 feet and ran it past about four feet which turned into a ball that rolled through the fringe.

Ah yes, I know exactly what you’re talking about.

When are we doing a Knoxville/East Tennessee meetup anyways?

It’s definitely time. I’m game in the next few weeks after the duel.

I typically hang up my sticks about the time football starts back, but haven’t done so yet this year. I would be down to try to make it happen in the next couple of weeks assuming the weather doesn’t go to shit. Otherwise I’m down to do it early and often next spring.

Played Willow Creek on Friday midday before the storms rolled in. Still rolling good and in great condition even with the lack of rain the last month and the constant rain the last week or so. Definitely would be down to participate in a meet up even though my game is miserable right now.

Totally in. I am out for a few months with a bad wrist. But come New Years ill hit you up.

Sounds good brother.

Alright folks, spoke with @holeout this weekend and it’s time to make this official.

Knoxville Meet-up 11/23 @ Willow Creek. Weather is looking a little dicey initially, but we can cross that bridge when we get to it. Who all would be able to make that happen?

I don’t have committee (i.e. wife) approval just yet, but if we’re talking a morning round follow by lunch I’m in.

Could also do an afternoon round followed by beers, but that may be harder for people coming in from JC or Chatt.

1 Like

Hey, jesus guys. Keep it down, we only have room for so many.

1 Like

Possibly be down…checking schedule and pushing @vols89 to do the same.

The course played well a couple weeks ago… I did not, so kinda looking for redemption if schedule can work out.

1 Like

I live in Chattanooga. Unfortunately, I am at school in Memphis until the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I would love to do a meetup in the future to get meet more people from the community.

I live here, let’s launch em anytime. DM me.

Paging @CF_Frost.

We will need to book soon to get a good time.

@tedscott any feedback in your DMs? Do we have a tentative headcount?

Nada, may be just a few of us.

You guys are way more hardcore than me - with the snow on the ground I’m going to stay by the fire.

I’m definitely down to play some with you guys next year though. Would be nice if we could get together once a month or so and golf our balls.

cold
This%20guy

Let me know when you come to Central TN. The 23rd is too close to Thanksgiving for me to pull off. Definitely can make something in the Spring.

Nashville area?

Yeah…I’m obviously new to the area, I’m sure there’s a better name for the Nashville area.