Roll Call: Colorado -- @PJM v Colorado Golfers, @PJM only half guilty

I’m in on that.

1 Like

Hard agree.

I also think this means we don’t rotate courses and the Refuge league is at CG in 2020?

god willing we can talk the grounds crew into turning the greens UP

“League play at CommonGround is welcomed, even encouraged. Due to the demand for leagues, CommonGround will accept a limited number of weekly leagues each year. Please contact one of the PGA Professionals as early as possible if you are interested in hosting your league at CommonGround for the upcoming year.”

I checked the CG Events Calendar and it looks like there are already a number of leagues booked out for the summer. I know it’s early, but do we want to start tossing out some preferred days/times? I live 10 minutes from CG so I’m 100% in there, but we may need a rota.

1 Like

Are we out on the rota idea and trying to do it exclusively at CG? I think I prefer the rota approach, both for variety and ease of scheduling.

1 Like

down with rota, we just have to set a day/time of the week and then we can book tee times out

1 Like

Exactly. Wednesday or Thursday evenings good? I figured Friday would be too tough with travel schedules

love Wednesday, but either works, maybe lets start a poll

POLL FOR SUMMER LEAGUE :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday

0 voters

Paul made a better poll below

I’m also down for the rota, poll is a good call. Other thoughts for logistics:

• Select courses and “course captains”
  • Set rota schedule
  • Captains responsible for booking tee times each week
  • Shared Google doc or something for sign ups
  • Compulsory group skins, match play with foursome/twosome, 5-3-1 with threesome, side games encouraged
1 Like

Can you make a multiple choice poll? Doing it in my phone was tough

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday

0 voters

1 Like

That took me three tries on my desktop. I limited it to two votes per.

1 Like

Two more tries than I took

I demand Murphy Creek be in the rota. Or maybe it’s a front 9 event, since I know I’m the only one that likes the back.

1 Like

one thing at a time lol this isn’t nasa

1 Like

Yeah this was an obvious choice

paging… @DeadMan @rka

I’m like a puppy right now. Just excited.

Also, I’m cooped up in Florida sandwiched between multiple golf courses and can’t play, AND I have a new driver sitting at home that won’t get played until darned near March.

1 Like

Well that’s just poor planning on your part.