Roll Call: Colorado -- @PJM v Colorado Golfers, @PJM only half guilty

If you don’t need the rain part and just want the cold protection, these are amazing and better than any other winter glove for grip and feel. Not quite as warm as the typical winter golf gloves, but these feel exactly the same as a regular glove. Expensive though at $50.

2 Likes

Big mits szn.

4 Likes

If anyone has trouble getting into the roost thread let me know

These are probably better than what I have. The palms of mine are pretty thiccc.

Hey yall

We have some spots open in our North/South screen golf league. If anyone is interested, please DM me and/or @jskovgaard to get in!

Matches are played at South Broadway CC locations one night per week.
Each player gets 2, 30 minute or 9hole matches per night.

We will also be looking for some subs if your travel schedule doesn’t allow you to participate in the weekly league.

4 Likes

Hey everyone,

@redbeard_golf can’t respond to everyone/quickly, so instead of PM’ing him can you email him at brandon.kusek@gmail.com. If you have already messaged him, can you also send an email?

1 Like

Just booked 11:30am on Saturday morning at Common Ground if anyone wants to play, 3 spots open right now.

3 Likes

Isn’t it going to snow tomorrow?

2 Likes

You new here? Paul always does this.

2 Likes

I don’t do this, the weather does this to me. I’m the victim.

9 Likes

Any spots still available for tomorrow?

2 Likes

*edited after scrolling through some more google images

5 Likes

Really fun playing yesterday with @PJM. CommonGround was in the best shape I’d ever seen, let alone in January. Snapped this great pic of Paul launching a 3w into 18

12 Likes

This snow…

Anyone want to try to hit up SBCC on Friday? I have an hour reserved at 9pm at Tennyson if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

Slight powder day! Full Send is the CO winter equivalent of Let’s Go Launch 'Em.

1 Like

South Broadway Country Club liked this

1 Like

Really taking it hard at Denver Golf it seems. Won’t someone think of Harvard Gulch!!??

do not besmirch the good name of Harvard Gulch, they just put in a new water feature

3 Likes

@PJM wanna play this afternoon?

5 Likes

Funny you should ask, the staff was so happy with our weekend patronage that they gave me a killer rate to book out the entire course tomorrow!

I’m thinking we can get at least 36 in, maybe 54 if they let us use the carts with the winter tires.

5 Likes