Roll Call: Colorado -- @PJM v Colorado Golfers, @PJM only half guilty

9:42?

1 Like

The event is from 5:30-8. They’re not letting CSU alums play golf at DCC. Come on.

show of hands who has cleared their driveway/sidewalks already :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

5 Likes

Listened to the goals pod at 6:15am this morning while shoveling only to find out we have a two hour delay at daycare upon walking inside. Fml.

1 Like

Usually a late morning/afternoon job for me.

1 Like

respect

My wife just got done clearing the sidewalks!

(I’m in New Mexico for work)

1 Like

“I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling (20)22!”

Shout out to Douglas county for protecting the kids from…the cold :cold_face:

1 Like

I’m legit sitting in the daycare parking lot waiting until they open in 2 minutes. Ya boy needs to get some work done!

1 Like

How when and where; I don’t understand how you guys read these threads

3 Likes

We dont, we just make stupid jokes and talk past each other. Welcome to the Refuge.

10 Likes

WFH + software development leaves a lot of “free” time while I wait for builds/tests to run.

And I just fuck off a lot. Obviously.

2 Likes

Was done at 8am on the dot. Great snow blowing snow. I almost got it across the street.

3 Likes

whispers f*ckin siiiick

2 Likes

Our neighborhood has a very unusual situation because we have houses on one side of the community and condos on the other. Every winter I forget that we get our driveways shoveled as part of the HOA dues. Usually I’ll beat the crews and get mine done until a day like today when I think, “Ah shit, I guess it’s time to go out”, get all ready and then get a pleasant surprise when my garage door goes up that it’s already clear. Sometimes it feels like a mini retirement community.

Glorious snowblowing conditions really. Light, fluffy. No wind to blow it back in your face.

1 Like

a message from el capitain:

keep an eye out for a sign up sheet for a big Vegas event during March Madness, trust me you do not want to miss out on this. This will not be an official MHC event, however we may be giving season long points for those who place well. We have the roost captains call this thursday so I will have more details about our local events schedule then

1 Like

oh also I made a roost specific thread so we don’t clutter up the roll call, all roost updates will be made in this thread so set your reminders

Mile High Coop (Colorado Roost)

3 Likes

Looking like I may have a free Saturday morning, but still a good bit of snow on the ground here west of the city. Anyplace farther east looking like there’s any shot of enough melting to be able to play?

Chance of some flurries Friday night. Small chance but probably doubtful for Saturday morning unless it’s warmer than expected and hits 60s one of the days. Pueblo/Canon City are snow free.

1 Like