Roll Call: Colorado -- @PJM v Colorado Golfers, @PJM only half guilty

Mile High Coop?

Mile High Coop likely is the front runner, something puny though could knock it off

what about the Flocky Mountain Vibes and we can rip off the iconic minor league Rocky Mtn Vibes logo?

2 Likes

Hello CO refugees,

Looks like you all are well on your way to a local roost, but just wanted to check if you may be interested in a 4 Corner Alliance?

20 Nest members looks like it’ll be tough to achieve in our AZ group, so I’m floating the idea to combine willing participants from CO, AZ, NM, and UT.

We could set up rotating winter meet ups in AZ and NM, and have summer meet ups in CO and UT.

4 Likes

Signed up; on the Western slope but try to make it down for NLU/Refuge events when I can. I’d say I’m good for 50%+ of events but will prioritize as this seems fun!

1 Like

This might have legs.

2 Likes

I’ll work on recruiting some of the guys I’ve played with in Northern Colorado.

1 Like

guise… what do we think, The Flocky Mountain Vibes

12 Likes

Huge minor league baseball vibes coming from this. I love it.

1 Like

:star: Colorado Roost Naming Poll :star:

• The Flocky Mountain Vibes
  • Blocka Flocka Flames
  • The Mile High Coop
  • Cluck Cluck Pass (for Josh)

0 voters

votes by refugees who are not on the sign up sheet will be disregarded

1 Like

Good artists borrow, great artists steal.

4 Likes

stole the arms and the grams, adhering to the 25% difference threshold for trademarking

a legal ode to the greatest semi-pro logo in all of sports

1 Like

I really like the idea of a CO / AZ coalition, as long as you guys are cool being under the rooster s’more banner

2 Likes

I doubt there would be any serious objections. At the moment, it looks like we got 13 interested, might get up to 20 as I’m not seeing a few common posters.

I’ll also throw out some AZ members have already locked in a date and course for a 2022 event. Still have some details that need to be ironed out, but this can meet the Regional Event open to all requirement.

Making a version where the bird is a phoenix could be a cool AZ specific merch option

Yea flames as the feathers could be a nice marriage

Logged on and saw 37 replies plus a sign up sheet. Couldn’t believe that y’all were actually going through with the accidental WeWork idea with a few extra steps.

Glad to see it’s next years league.

3 Likes

Throw a tour visor on this bird and call it a day.

We could end up a in a tie for naming rights, never lacking controversy