Roll Call: Colorado -- @PJM v Colorado Golfers, @PJM only half guilty

Works for me

1 Like

Were you able to make a tee time for this Saturday?

I’m sorry guys, I’m out. I’ve had some stuff come up that won’t let me play.

This weekend isn’t looking good for me. Work is gonna get in the way.

1 Like

Not yet, got back into town last night and did not think about making a time. Looking online, looks like we could either do early (6:30AM) or just after noon. Thoughts?
@redbeard_golf

Ouch. Neither times are ideal but might be the best we can find. I’ll defer to you and Brandon

Right now we only have 3 confirmed… so I’d say lets just get 1 tee time someplace, doesn’t have to be Dunes.

I’m not seeing much good available anywhere. You find anything?

I saw some availability at Fox Hollow around 11AM when I was looking earlier.

Who else is heading up to Berthoud for the KFT Colorado Championship tomorrow? I know @DeadMan is, I think @redbeard_golf discussed heading up. Anyone going tomorrow?

I won’t be heading up tomorrow but will be heading up Sunday!

1 Like

I’ll be up there tomorrow morning

1 Like

@DeadMan and I will be up there earlyish. He’ll be easy to spot following Zac Blair screaming about his undying love and support for TBC

2 Likes

Aka I’ll be wearing a TBC bucket…

A few shots from the KF Tour TPC Colorado open and 9 holes @ Homestead with @DeadMan today

2 Likes

Was that you two in the two white bucket hats following ZB for a bit? I was in the same group, white NLU hat.

Yeah that was us! Sorry didn’t see the NLU hat, otherwise woulda said hi!

Anyone interested in maybe a Sunday afternoon round at Riverdale Dunes or Common Ground?

They both have clubhouses to have some beers and watch the end of the Open (I think it ends around noon our time).

Ugh out of town this weekend or else I would.

Thinking about getting out for an afternoon round on Friday the 26th for my birthday if anyone wants to join

I’m available for a Sunday afternoon round (prefer CG).