Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

First group - please take proxy signs from clubhouse and out to their particular spots. They’re in my info email. @BadBrad @Ballgame @dobee87

Last group - please carry proxy signs in. @Kerry @Tomdevito @cmedema @Eross47

Thanks in advance!

9 Likes

Can’t wait!!!

1 Like

Village Links “Have One On Us” Event is back. Memorial Day weekend, Friday & Saturday.

https://www.villagelinksgolf.com/hoou22

9 and 18 hole tournaments on Saturday. Free driving range Friday afternoon and Saturday (get there early, last year was packed).

2 Likes

You forgot to mention the $2 drafts!

1 Like

@Not_Fleetwood and I got around there just now (Woodside/Lakeside) and it was a lovely time except for the “temporary green” on 6 Woodside.

An absolute disgrace. This was my “look” for birdie, @Not_Fleetwood had about the same for Eagle.

1 Like

Did they say how long #6 is going to be like that?

1 Like

That 7? They make it a par 4?

1 Like

Sorry yes, 7 not 6. No still a par 5. Didn’t catch why or how long it’d be this way.

Guess getting on the, uh, green still likely 3 shots for many.

2 Likes

Yeah I hit a pretty decent drive and still had 240 to here, and it gets tight with the trees.

love temporary greens. LOTS of birdie looks.

2 Likes

I have to drop from tomorrow’s outing at Ravisloe (Thanks Obama…and changes in childcare). I was in the 10:20 tee group which was expected to lead the field in Strokes Gained: Fun, so whoever takes the spot will enjoy themselves

2 Likes

CC: @levnaginsky see above

8 Likes

I Failed You GIFs | Tenor

3 Likes

Fun scramble hole.
Have I gotten to the green in 2 in a scramble? Yes.
Have I put it on the next tee box in 2 in a scramble? Yes.

2 Likes

If no one takes the spot can I move up to the 10:20 crew? I have to take off to Michigan right after the round

Let’s give your spot to @levnaginsky if he still wants it and then you can slide into the 10:20am spot.

2 Likes

Appreciate it!

I’ll gladly catch a ride with you if you’re still offering. I’ll shoot you a message separately but I’m in Glenview right off the Willow Rd. exit on 294.