Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

I’ll grab it!

3 Likes

Tell them you’re checking in for @djheadley at the desk tomorrow. I’m not sure what time he is.

2 Likes

Do you mind forwarding me any emails you’ve sent so I know what’s going on since I’m a last minute addition?

Looks like he was 10:50 on the Google Sheet

1 Like

What’s your email?

lev.naginsky@gmail.com

One of my finest moments in a scramble was on this hole. We had a bomber on our squad and were left like 225 out, perfect for my 3wood that flies 220 with 30 yards late left to right movement. More commonly known as a nasty slice.

4 Likes

You know why I like it in a scramble! Luckily my bro and friends were the scramble group in front of us last event out, the crosswind above the tree line pushed the fade (slice) to their tee box.

1 Like

Check your email.

Sorry if I missed this. What tees are we playing tomorrow?

hybrid

2 Likes

Been here a minute. Already hassled by the ranger. Welcome to Ravisloe I guess. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

He probably has a wedding group in 7 hours he thinks you are holding up.

2 Likes

Tuff scene for the set up crew at Ravisloe making the long drive hole a reachable par 4.

16 Likes

Just hit it into that 5yd wide neck at the front of the green :joy:

In defense of the set up crew, they may not have expected Kyle Berkshire to fly it 315y or whatever you smashed it there

I once accidentally set a long drive hole in an outing that was a blind shot with the fairway running out 230 yards, think #10 at ravines, the guy who ended up winning it can’t hit it more than 200 and still brags about it to this day

4 Likes

My people

6 Likes

Using the USGA recommended tie breaking method of better score on the last 9 meant that @BadBrad’s buddy wins the stable ford pot, Dylan Cattie takes second, Teddy Sheedy third.

Closest to the pin on 15 won by Danny Headley.
Long drive goes to Sean Kehoe.
The proxy for seven was never turned in. Can someone in the last group please tell me who won that?

Money paid out by end of day tomorrow. Thanks for all that played, that event was so much fun.

18 Likes

Ballgame won the 7 proxy, I gave it to the Marshall riding around but I guess he never turned it in.

5 Likes

Great day at Ravisloe everyone. Thanks for putting it together @EConroy419.

I also very much enjoyed the 18birdies stock photo choices. It’s a shame we weren’t able to recreate this. Maybe at MP.

18 Likes

Great day yesterday. And yes, Dusty Baker did invent the High Five.

5 Likes