Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Posting here for visibility. Who wants to play Sydney from the red tees with an awesome crew at the ass crack of dawn?!

2 Likes

Is anyone driving to Ravisloe from the city? I could use one of my rental days from National but would prefer to keep those for vacay

1 Like

Where in the city? Im driving down and already got a rental and would be down to split costs.

Also going to be driving down from Southport area and happy to pick someone up along the way

I’m driving from Lincoln Park. I’m at 10, RobC is 1010, Kevin is 1040 and Dylan 1050.

I can grab anyone else in the city if they don’t mind arriving at 915

Is anyone north suburbs? I’m driving from Highland Park. Shooting to arrive around 9. I have room for 1-2 (VW Tiguan) and grab anyone nearby or off any 294 south exit between Lake Cook and the golf course.

I am down to cancel my rental if possible. I’m in Logan Square off Fullerton, but can get over to Lincoln if needed. Not stressed over arrival time. Whatever works.

Gives me more time to recreate Love is Blind season 2 wedding photos. Lol

3 Likes

I’ll pick you up if needed but it’s preferable if @Kbergen28 does. Otherwise you’ll be there 90’ early. You’re safe to cancel either way.

Yeah I can probably grab @DylanC. Shoot me a pm and we’ll hammer out logistics

Anyone in the western burbs want to get out this afternoon? It’s way too nice to go back to the office.

1 Like

Damn if I didn’t just have a few meetings pop up I would have for sure. I’m in Glen Ellyn, let me know if you’re ever looking to play early morning or late afternoon.

1 Like

My office is literally across the street from Cantigny, think that’s where I’m headed.

4 Likes

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/scgc-classifieds/69575/20?u=djheadley

Any lefties looking for some new to them irons heading into summer??

2 Likes

where does the roll call chicago thread end and the 2cgc thread begin?

i got the levelwear hoodie and t. they are tasty snacks.

4 Likes

The t is real sharp.

Nice. Playing Cantigny Sunday morning.

2 Likes

Fashion show! Fashion Show! Fashion Show at Lunch!" - SAG Fashion Post - Head Over Feels

3 Likes

careful with the tees. They were so tightly folded I ripped mine along the seam trying to unfurl it. Nothing, a needle and thread won’t fix. Had this happen with one other levelwear tee-shirt.

I had a similar issue, I think the back of the front logo got hot in the package and glued itself to the back of the shirt.

Reminder for all playing the Ravisloe event tomorrow to download 18 Birdies app and complete the following steps:

1. Input handicap.
  2. Click “play”, “tournament”
  3. Input tournament code 9081.
  4. Before your round, click “play”, “tournament”, “start tournament”.
  5. Input hole by hole scores during play.
8 Likes