Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

Don’t miss out on seeing the Shannon Rovers and a sea of white New Balances. Don from Naperville is itching to find a good deal on some golf balls

9 Likes

I saw where Paige Spiranic is supposed to be a guest on Sunday. Does she count as the biggest name they’ve landed?

Was planning on going, but I don’t know 3 other people that would go with me to take advantage of tickets. I usually end up buying a couple dozen used Pro-V1s.

1 Like

Saturday AND Sunday. So Don from Naperville is going to be joined by Stoolies Kevin and Nick

7 Likes

Meanwhile the Bstool package has the same offerings as the Chicago Golf Show $30 deal plus a ham and cheese sandwich basket with a bag of chips, meet and greet with TBD Bstool Personality and starts at $3200 for you and 3 friends.

3 Likes

Great the first day or 2 if you’re hunting for a specific club or wedges. Even better if you’re looking for endless poker chip ball marker options.

8 Likes

Great solar power booths along with gutter technology.

7 Likes

My biggest beef with the show is all the brochures and emails I end up walking away with for golf resorts in Michigan.

2 Likes

I always go into the show with a fake email and phone # that i only check a month after the show. Especially for the free golfvisions round

7 Likes

Ah yes, my @yahoo and unmonitored work “desk” line.

2 Likes

plus CDs from the guy playing the calypso drum

4 Likes

Here you are @andrewf - the Composite 18 / Dream 18 thread.
Working on mine right now and putting off my inbox for the moment…

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/what-is-your-composite-18-and-dream-18-of-the-year/4241/99

2 Likes

Nice! I wasn’t aware this was a thread, but of course it is. Feeling fairly good about composite. Still working on dream.

5 Likes

For a moment I thought we lost @Setwilli

4 Likes

Hey Guys,

I am upgrading my indoor golf setup and will be parting with a hitting net and old mat if anyone is interested. Both in good shape just getting a new set up from Carls golf. Free to a good home. Cary Illinois area.

4 Likes

If anyone is interested, we are playing winter golf in Toledo OH on February 18th.

Come rep your roost.

1 Like

I always thought he looked more like Cameron Frye…

9 Likes

I will take this as a compliment considering I only ever get Eli manning :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Not terribly mad about this either. I think I’m just a regular ass white guy who looks like everyone.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Lefty Jack?

3 Likes