Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

I’d be in for some Prairie Isle.

1 Like

I just started a new job or else I would skip out of work early and join. This weather couldn’t be better.

2 Likes

Fall golf is the best. I’ll die on that hill.

7 Likes

Let’s keep our hill talk seasonal please

8 Likes

Gonna pose a question to the group - is Blackstone underrated?

4 Likes

in Marengo? i think its Overrated. Keep driving west and play Prairie View in Byron

6 Likes

I have not been out there yet.

I’ve been a big fan of Blackstone ever since I first played it but have always thought its location kept people from going out there.

2 Likes

Did you sign up for the Supers Revenge day at Blackstone?

1 Like

I still have two passes to Prairie View I need to use. Who wants to meet me out there someday before I fuck up and get a job again.

2 Likes

I did not.

If I arrange dog care I can probably do it.

Local rules rock!

1 Like

I booked the foursome at 2pm on Friday at Prairie Isle.
$30 to walk.
Mrs Baldvinny is playing so space for 2
@TCRBrad and @andrewf you guys in?

Also all the times around it are wide open, so we could get a couple groups if anyone else likes golf.

4 Likes

All the way in

2 Likes

I’ll go with “rated”
It’s exactly as good as advertised.

Tiny little bit of a “hidden gem” except they charge plenty for tee times

1 Like

I co sign this take. Many other places I would drop 80 bucks on before driving out to Blackstone and I am in Cary :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think it’s underrated. It reminds me a lot of mistwood in that it has a few standout memorably good holes and some stinkers too, similar general conditioning, and too many water hazards. I haven’t been to Blackstone in a few years but I remember at the time thinking the greens were the firmest and best conditioned on any Chicagoland public

2 Likes

I am in! Thanks for booking.

1 Like

October 16?

1 Like

Yes I think that could work nicely.

Dallas guy checking in here. I’m in town for a wedding Saturday, October 8th. My wife had a work event pop up and won’t be flying in (MDW) until 1p Saturday. Any public recommendations or open games?