Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

Still looking for a sub for the Saturday scramble. Let me know if interested.

So no sub needed now. We had more drops and now we’re at complete groups.

3 Likes

Guess not. :wink:
Soon too chilly for me.

2 Likes

@EConroy419 has a nice event going here.

Message me if you missed out or itching to play at 11:10 Saturday with a sweet 3some. I am in but will bow out for anyone interested, little overextended.

Back to water towers. After this discussion I went out and got a new book

8 Likes

The spot is still open if anyone wants to join Baldvinny, Setwilli and myself tomorrow in the 1110 group

7 Likes

Life sucks, dream group.

16 Likes

Ambush marketing for golf boards and their 27 hole battery.

4 Likes

Rolling down 15 fairway image

15 Likes

Who won? I mean besides @BadBrad.

3 Likes

From what I saw on my frequent trips around the golf course it was not @EConroy419’s group. The 1110 time was disqualified and the @HackMarkham @Kerry @Pinehurts @Kbergen28 group was on fire on the back 9

6 Likes

Two groups tied at -16, @OliverLinks and friends and @Pinehurts @Kerry @HackMarkham, and myself. @BadBrad certainly won longest 5 drives though.

6 Likes

@baldvinny and I were really just there to support @BadBrad. It was aspirational to watch.

8 Likes

Thanks to your group for making sure to check me for sticky stuff to protect the field

5 Likes

We can’t roll back the ball soon enough to help level the playing field so we’ll do our part in the meantime

4 Likes

I wanna do a scramble where @BadBrad hits everyone’s drives. Like every team’s.

6 Likes

This may have been part of the disqualification :roll_eyes: I was hitting drives for are missing player on some holes

2 Likes

In my Performance 54-backed scramble, this type of initiative will be celebrated, not DQ’d.

4 Likes

My bad.