Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

Would have been if hickory existed. It’s actually Milan Indiana.

1 Like

You’re right on that!

Is there a basketball watertower in Milan?

There is!

3 Likes

Last minute, but headed out to Highland Woods tomorrow, 12:30pm. 3 spots open.

1 Like

Looking for a sub for the Waveland/Marovitz breakfast ball game on Thursday morning. My tee time is 635. Let me know if anybody’s interested.

2 Likes

After driving past that place way to many times to count, still have yet to play there

Bumping this, if anyone is interested this weekend let us know

Anyone play the Rees Jones course in key west? Headed down for a work trip, trying to decide if it’s worth bringing the clubs and booking a time.

1 Like

Never heard anyone describe Dubs like that before…

8 Likes

I have.

It was golf. Note that my phone autocorrected “golf” to “good” and I changed it back.

I used rentals. They were there.

3 Likes

Folks playing the scramble at Highland Woods are in for a good time, provided the group that was ahead of me today isn’t there.

Course is in great shape. A few repair spots here and there in fairways, and there was standing water in the bunkers from the storms last night, but would imagine that will all be gone by Saturday.

I started birdie birdie bogey birdie that included two 30+ ft putts. The two randoms I was playing with thought they were on a TV show. “Where are the cameras?!?”

8 Likes

Going to miss the range at MP.

3 Likes

They’re closing the range?

That or its his last day driving the picker? I’m on the edge of my seat.

2 Likes

“Large Controlled Burn Causes Smoke Delays on I-90 North of O’Hare”

Do love that the other side of the range is reachable with Driver and 3W pending wind and tee locations.

3 Likes

Shoutout to you causing that nuclear arms race/long drive competition before the first event out there with the kids at the back of the range.

5 Likes

Nothing like walking up to a foursome of people you kind of know and finding out one guy almost got in a fight on the range.

3 Likes

FTFY

2 Likes

Mount Prospect COULD use better signage in that regard.

6 Likes

@EConroy419

You called?

2 Likes