Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

Weekend at Bernies x Shepherds Crook

8 Likes

@RLSIII and I witnessed at least 3 club throws and one spike of a club into a green from the group in front of us at The Preserve yesterday…

1 Like

Sent my money via Paypal

1 Like

Both. Fairways are super soft from being new. Greens are just in rough shape in general and superrrr slow. Tee boxes were rock hard, could barely get a full length tee in the ground. They haven’t changed the hole order yet either (#1 is now #18 and labeled as such, but you still start on the original #1). Traps actually weren’t too bad.

Any updates on what format we are playing or what Charity will be the beneficiary?

1 Like

I vote running back the two man net stroke play from last year.

2 Likes

Two man teams are tricky with late drop outs and if we land on an odd number, but otherwise I’m fine with that. Other suggestions welcome.

Same with the charity, open book at this point.

I had to remove myself. Have a family gathering that day.

1 Like

Stableford like Ravisloe? Could use 18 Birdies for scorekeeping.

We always do Stableford. Let’s mix it up

5 Likes

Good point.

The other games on 18Birdies are meant to be played within individual foursomes and not full fields so we’re outta options there.

Titl would be fun with the two man team aspect

Happy to assist on score keeping for the field as well

2 Likes

Liv format?

4 man net best ball
&
Individual stroke net

3 Likes

This sounds fun

Will we have the requisite shotgun start?

1 Like

I’m definitely still in to play, whatever format y’all dream up will be good with me!

We can continue this discussion below so as to not clog up this thread.

2 Likes

I have 2 open tee times for a 2:00 tee time to play @djheadley on Sunday down at Sanctuary if anybody wants to join. I know the Bears are playing the 49ers but let’s be honest… that could get ugly quick, why not keep your sanity and enjoy the crown jewel of New Lenox (or the only golf course in New Lenox).

1 Like

Chicago friends, saw this and thought I should share it. Apologies if it has already been posted…

https://twitter.com/BettinardiGolf/status/1567224113806065664?s=20&t=lEoo2f8onI1Vif2CWwMj_Q

2 Likes

To think I could dislike Bettinardi more.

Next up SAFTB putters

3 Likes