Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

can someone confirm a friendly rumor that the southside parade is back?

2 Likes

Anyone else remember when they used to bus yuppies (like me) down from Wrigleyville for that parade???

I went twice. I have barely any memories of it.

1 Like

I moved out of the city in 09 but holy shit do I remember some wild times over the years

2 Likes

Posting here because some of you still aren’t in the Discord yet - I have the 1:30pm foursome at MP if anyone can play.

I hate to inform you but it is already 3:10

14 Likes

I meant 1:30 on Tuesday. Left an important detail out there like an idiot.

7 Likes

Hey SCGC! It’s no March Mudness (which I look forward to seeing many of you at next weekend!) but if you’re interested in supporting another roost’s major (M4X) - check out the FcF’s raffle; loaded with a litany of legit loot and all proceeds benefitting the event and the GFPD.
And if you don’t get Mudness’ NIT spot and want another chance at one in slightly warmer weather, you could always sign up and drive over, crash our party, and get another shot at glory…

4 Likes

A couple open spots at March Mudness next Saturday if anyone is interested slide into the DMs

Posting here for visibility - waiting on @LeftysLoose to pay $10 entry fee for the Players pool. My Venmo is @EthanConroy419. Thanks to all that entered!

1 Like

If the individual who was in the elevator going to down the Franklin st lobby in the sears tower is in here. Let’s connect!

2 Likes

Anyone interested in a @ConfluenceGC vs. @SecondCityGC Ryder Cup style event?

7 Likes

Figured I would share this with everyone. I help run this league/tour. It is a great way to get out and play different courses and meet fellow golf junkies. Check out www.chigolftour.com for the schedules and if you have any questions just message me.

6 Likes

Big news everyone. I hope you’re sitting down.

New hot dog ratings just dropped. 61 meat missiles added to the list, for a total of 98 franks.

Major changes to the top 10. 9 of them are newcomers. I hope you’re hungry this golf season.

27 Likes

The coyote run dog always gets me. Basically a $5 footlong

6 Likes

Inflation buster for sure. Coyote Run and these spots are great value:

• Chevy Chase
  • Valley Ridge
  • Blackberry Oaks
  • Golf Club of IL
  • Cog Hill
  • Poplar Creek
  • Sugar Creek
6 Likes

https://www.betus.com.pa/mlb/how-big-is-your-wiener/

may be time to take your talents on the road?

5 Likes

Can I take a sabbatical from work and do this?

4 Likes

Hooooly shit… I was put on earth to do that job

7 Likes

Anyone get a dog from Prairie Landing last summer? Most vile, unedible atrocity I’ve ever experienced in the form of a hot dog. Took one bite and spit it out bc it was practically rotten.

2 Likes