Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 2)

Jr is alive.

I promise it’s real! Here’s the other side.

3 Likes

How did we miss this? Would have been a great 2CGC winter meetup

May be an image of 1 person, standing and text that says 'KCNNV ACI ROGERS Performance Dinner Show Friday Carriage Gr Greens Country Club February 10, 2023 8700 Carriage Green Drive Darien, 60561 For Tickets & Reservations: Call Heidi 630-985-3400 306 Complimentary hors d'oeuvres 7:30 pm Dinner: 7:30 pm Show: 8:00 pm CARRIACE GREENS Cash Bar XC Chicago's Premier Tribute Dinner Show DESTINATION LAC'

3 Likes

Kenny Rogers would be a great addition to Neil’s “Dead or Alive” game.

7 Likes

Kinda deceptive marketing, hiding that Tribute Dinner Show, Carriage Greens could’ve landed Kenny.

5 Likes

Not when your known as Chicago’s premiere tribute dinner show destination place

6 Likes

Does the real Kenny Rogers think Jeffrey Epstein did not commit suicide?

I’m not sure the real Kenny thinks much of anything these days.

6 Likes

Raise your hand if you thought Kenny Rogers was still kicking.

12 Likes

I guess my parents had their wedding reception at this place many years ago, now Ill have to go check it out. Would make a great event course…the "Just Asking Questions Classic " or something along those lines.

9 Likes

“Did my own research. I don’t need lessons.”

9 Likes

Expect to see this on the May edition of ‘Dead or Alive’ segment of the Nest pod.

5 Likes

You get a PBR with your tee time if we needed more clarification on what kind of course it is. Also there are some provocative lines over houses out there. Lots of dog legs.

7 Likes

This was my enduring memory even more than the scorecard facts. Played there one time. Couldn’t have been 8am yet and guy goes “uhh you get a free PBR tall boy with your round, you want it?”

I walked out (beer in hand) thinking what a marvelous game. The majority of businesses in this time zone won’t open for a few more hours but this place is already putting smiles on customers faces.

11 Likes

For Those Reasons Im Out GIF - For Those Reasons Im Out ...

7 Likes

Was there last year. The clubhouse looks decent from afar, and it’s pretty big. Then you get up close to it and see the place is falling apart. Pretty depressing actually. The pro shop felt like a cave. It was barely lit. Check out the unrepaired damage in this pic. How many critters do you think are living in there?

5 Likes

But how was their hot dog? :hotdog:

7 Likes

Good news, it looks like they already have the room to go back. AGNC had to BUY extra land. Already one leg and one PBR up on them!

4 Likes

Is the pool OB or red stake?

2 Likes

Kitchen was closed when I was there (in the middle of July, go figure). No dog for me :frowning: But man, do they love their tribute shows. Signed photos from both Cher and Tina Turner impersonators right when you walk in… Not actual Cher or Tina. Does any other course within 50 miles do this stuff? So strange.

Also, the place is privately owned, but Darien pumped some money into it in 2021. Didn’t look like money had been spent there for a longgggg time tho.

8 Likes