Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

I couldn’t do Ravisloe, but might be able to swing Cog. If I can convince the pro to let be bring the pooch, I think that may push the wife over the edge. Will get back to you.

Worst case we play as a 5 some

1 Like

FreshMeddows in hillside has heaters and is open till 5

I have a connection for a free round if interested. Only temp greens so no putting is the downside. DM me if interested…don’t want to make the connection public for obvious reasons

If anyone is interested in trying to throw together some bidding I’d love to check out one of these gems if the price was right come auction close.

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/charitable-auctions-or-where-to-bid-on-rounds-at-great-courses/22399/39?u=not_fleetwood

Evanston and Skokie are also great. Both Ross (well technically redesigned Skokie). Agree on Bev. Know a member and won’t have much of a season this year but can’t wait to see the reno. Haven’t played Conway and don’t know much about Sunset Ridge.

I’d be in to give it a go. Oak Park is supposed to be a pretty nice Ross.

1 Like

As far as I know - still have three spots open for Cog #3 tomorrow.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m out. I could do a bit later though

May I join you fellas at Cog tomorrow?

1 Like

Yes. We have the two tee times.

To the group playing: Walking or riding? Planning how many layers based on that. That wind is a bit cold. Assuming walking, but figured I’d ask.

Nice. I’ll be walking.

I’m walking

Where and when should we meet?

I’ll probably get there around 11:30. Can meet somewhere around the clubhouse, I should be in a white quarter zip and have my pushcart with me.

Cool. I’ll have a blue winter hat on and have a grey / blue bag with an NLU (brand new nest one!) head cover.

Play well everyone going out to Cog tomorrow. I’m in on the next Chicago Refuge meet up.

1 Like

We have 7 now as @SpartyArmst said he is joining.

The Sanctuary in New Lenox is a great lay out. Also Old Oak in Homer Glen. If you want to make a nice road trip The Kankakee Elks Club is also very nice.

1 Like

I play Old Oak pretty often and love it, especially on Wednesdays All you can play type deals. Also love #3 there.